OverClocked ReMix Tetris Attack tournament

Strati

Ok I am in.

So is it necessary to have the same version of the rom?

And if it is could we post a link which has a link of where we could all get the same rom, or dose that break the rules?

All that matters is the filename. If the filenames are different then one person changes theirs. It isn't too challenging. And no, the link cannot be posted.

It's against OCR rules to post a link to the rom - at least I believe it is.

The mods can say some TOS bullshit and ban you if you do, although I don't think they would, I would just safely say DON'T POST IT, and we'll trade same copies and make sure that everyone has the same copy when they actually play against eachother.

This means we have like ten players, right? Mewtation, expect an IM from me very very soon about tournament format :)

I'll try and get Bahamut to join.

We should have an IRC channel so we can all meet up and discuss...things. Like #ocrsnes or something.

And matchmaking maybe? (sorry to draw parallels to the OCRCL, but I will), in the chess league I just open an AIM chat and invite every player who is online.

Not to be harsh or anything, but no. I mean, what would it be, a figurehead position?

I don't know, and frankly, I don't care. All I know is I had this in the planning, and was just working the kinks out so, not only would it work for me, but I could answer any questions that came up, so I had some experience.

Now, not only did I have it stolen from me, but I can say I'm a little offended that there are people on the first forum that knew I had it planned, that went ahead and joined this anyway.

ed;213892']I don't know' date=' and frankly, I don't care. All I know is I had this in the planning, and was just working the kinks out so, not only would it work for me, but I could answer any questions that came up, so I had some experience.

Now, not only did I have it stolen from me, but I can say I'm a little offended that there are people on the first forum that knew I had it planned, that went ahead and joined this anyway.[/quote']

Sorry, Pi. You need to seize the opportunity when you get the chance.

Mew: Not cool, though. A red flag came up in my head when this thread was made because of the above reason (among others whenever a contest is created on OCR because I've been in charge of more of this kind of stuff than anyone else). It's your call now, but there's always a certain level of PR involved with running a competition.

ed;213892']I don't know' date=' and frankly, I don't care. All I know is I had this in the planning, and was just working the kinks out so, not only would it work for me, but I could answer any questions that came up, so I had some experience.

Now, not only did I have it stolen from me, but I can say I'm a little offended that there are people on the first forum that knew I had it planned, that went ahead and joined this anyway.[/quote']

wah wah wah go cry

No, but I didn't see anyone else starting one until I suggested it, and I stepped forward to lead it. In fact, it took two posts for anyone to even provide any recognition I mentioned it at all. Shows how willing everyone was to join. Is it my fault for holding back a day or two? yes, but that's rhetorical. Don't answer it.. I was making sure I had everything set. While there were people around more suited to running the it, I didn't see them starting anything back up before this came around.

Look, I don't want any hard feelings. Some recognition is all I ask.

EDIT: And... sign me up.... [/ashamed]

ed;214183']No' date=' but I didn't see anyone else starting one until [u']I suggested it, and I stepped forward to lead it. In fact, it took two posts for anyone to even provide any recognition I mentioned it at all. Shows how willing everyone was to join. Is it my fault for holding back a day or two? yes, but that's rhetorical. Don't answer it.. I was making sure I had everything set. While there were people around more suited to running the it, I didn't see them starting anything back up before this came around.

Look, I don't want any hard feelings. Some recognition is all I ask.

grizzow up