OverClocked ReMix Tetris Attack tournament

Strati

everyone,

once one player has won 3 games, you need not play anymore.

DarkCecil, your games have been logged as a 1-3 loss and a 3-0 win, accordingly.

ocrsnes3bn.png

I made a total-standings table, as you can see above. It's not as simple as the other one, but I haven't decided which one I should update.

The darkest shaded players are the ones with semi-final berths currently, the mid shaded the ones with quarter-final berths, and the light shaded ones are the people that aren't getting into the playoffs.

So what happens if (when) some one drops out or wont play?

If Mew agrees to it, I'd like to introduce the bypass system into this tournament like I've done with the OCRCL. It's a little bit difficult for people to figure out, but it works out right.

When an opponent isn't around or doesn't want to play, you can "bypass" them.

For each one of YOUR opponents, you are linked to one of THEIR opponents (that you don't already play), and that is your bypass opponent.

If you play them before the deadline and both your matches with the original opponent go unplayed, the bypass will count just like a regular match.

If your original opponent plays your bypass opponent but not you, then the original opponent will be penalized and you will be rewarded (assuming they are avoiding you and you are not avoiding them).

If a player drops out, all their bypasses are realized, and the standings table will be affected ASAP to reflect this.

Thus far I haven't been able to catch fireman joe online to play him, and haven't been able to connect to Kamoh.

I think it might work next time we try (I'm not home right now). UDP was only bitching at me that one time, later that night it was okay. I'll also add Fireman joe but I'm not very hopeful about him even showing up.

Is anybody going to record their matches? I'm thinking of doing it, as long as everybody's okay with it. I'm not at home right now so I can't check, but ZSNES has a record feature, doesn't it?

I belive it dose but I am not sure how to use it.

The final Battles should be recorded.

EDIT:

Mewtation just beat me 3-0

Has anyone spoke to Psychotic Ninja recently? I PM'ed him about a week ago and gotten no reply...

We've also got an issue with LongeBane not following through on playing matches. He may yet, but Mew and I played a replacement (a.k.a. bypass) match that is shown on the standings.

If Psycho Ninja doesn't show up, then his games should be replaced by the following:

the-almighty-tallest vs. noodle

vega12 vs. project spam