OverClocked ReMix Tetris Attack tournament

Strati

Yeah I had a problem With him as well.

You should play vs. Noodle instead. If Noodle doesn't show up, next is ProjectSpam, then PsychoNinja, then the-almighty-tallest.

(Yes, if these people AREN'T playing then I have no qualms omitting them and giving you valid matches against other people who ARE playing).

XEROL: Bren.

I'm really sorry about this, but I've found that I really don't have time for this anymore. I'm too involved with school, work, and organizations around campus whilst maintaining an active social life. I love Tetris Attack, and the idea behind this contest, but I really don't have time to unwind anymore and am thus going to have to drop out of this contest.

I'm really sorry about this, but I've found that I really don't have time for this anymore. I'm too involved with school, work, and organizations around campus whilst maintaining an active social life. I love Tetris Attack, and the idea behind this contest, but I really don't have time to unwind anymore and am thus going to have to drop out of this contest.

ocrsnespl9.png

should have done pool play...

EVERYONE

Last Day for First Round Matches is THIS FRIDAY

11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, which means that you only have a few days left.

If you are having troubles playing your opponents, then contact myself (kamoh) or Mewtation - Mew has final say but i'm sure that we'll discuss several things. This is known as 'reporting' in the chess league, but will likely be done a different way here (maybe not, who knows).

I think ultimately you're going to see some people credited with unplayed losses to bolster their tiebreakers, and some people will simply be eliminated from the competition.

Your best bet is to play a bypass (see above, contact me for assignments if you're confused), and keep searching for your opponents.

It wouldn't be very fair, but meh. Play if you'd like to, and I'm sure that matches outside of your schedule will be taken into consideration - especially if used as bypasses. Linkspast, are you sure you can't contact any of those people? Noodle is often on, and the-almighty-tallest has already played a match...and Xerol should probably play DarkCecil, although I'd really like to get in on some of that extra action tomorrow (linkspast too probably).

^One of those was 4:33.

Anyway, the PM explanation, explained:

[01 February 20:50:28] Xerol: i'm retardedly stupid
[01 February 20:50:46] Xerol: Sent to: the-almighty-tallest, vega12, Arek The Absoute, Atmuh
[01 February 20:50:49] DarkCecil13: so we just pool like you said with all the people who actually played
[01 February 20:50:53] Xerol: notice the lack of an L there
[01 February 20:50:58] DarkCecil13: lol
[01 February 20:51:17] Xerol: vb doesn't throw an error when you try to multi-PM and just one of the names doesn't exist
[01 February 20:51:30] DarkCecil13: fucking retarded of vb

So if you wanna play tonight, message me on Hamachi. I dunno if I can play tomorrow night or not.

here's the final table of standings. I approved several bypass matches because, hey,

ocrsnesku7.png

and here is the championship bracket and consolation bracket

ocrsnesec5.png

i hope that mew isn't too pissed that I went ahead and did this - I also nixed Bren cause he's pretty damn MIA.