OverClocked ReMix Tetris Attack tournament

Strati

Yeah, I disagree with me being in the consolation bracket considering I faced the current "Top 3" and won a point with each of them. psshhh. I could own every other person in the consolation bracket instantly 3-0, there's really no competition. something better be done about this because I don't want to face some n00bz. I really need to face vega, linkspast, and Mewtation.

Yeah, I disagree with me being in the consolation bracket considering I faced the current "Top 3" and won a point with each of them. psshhh. I could own every other person in the consolation bracket instantly 3-0, there's really no competition. something better be done about this because I don't want to face some n00bz. I really need to face vega, linkspast, and Mewtation.

It's up to mew, but these are the brackets based on the guidelines set forth originally. Of course I think that we should have done a pool/bracket or pool/pool/bracket setup, and there's a good (but not great) chance that DarkCecil would have excelled. Anyways, there would have to be some sort of change, and I'm sorry about it in your case, Cecil. Random draw ends up bringing in some excitement though, and allows lesser players to reach a lot farther than they commonly would in a seeded tournament (even though we really couldn't seed this).

It's up to mew, but these are the brackets based on the guidelines set forth originally. Of course I think that we should have done a pool/bracket or pool/pool/bracket setup, and there's a good (but not great) chance that DarkCecil would have excelled. Anyways, there would have to be some sort of change, and I'm sorry about it in your case, Cecil. Random draw ends up bringing in some excitement though, and allows lesser players to reach a lot farther than they commonly would in a seeded tournament (even though we really couldn't seed this).

True. But many of my original opponents dropped out so I was paired with Taucer and Xerol as a result. I was also supposed to play linkspast (I just had some fun battles with him, he enver won against me :\.. just saying) instead of Xerol but Xerol faced me anyway. But, hey, whatever, i'm interested to see where this goes.

I'm just curious, Bahamut, and maybe I missed a message of yours on this thread, but why aren't you in this tournament? You seem to be pretty good from the sound of it, so maybe we should play sometime outside of the tournament. I'd hate too end up winning the tournament (hypothetically) if one of the top players on the forum isn't even in the tournament :D

I'm just curious, Bahamut, and maybe I missed a message of yours on this thread, but why aren't you in this tournament? You seem to be pretty good from the sound of it, so maybe we should play sometime outside of the tournament. I'd hate too end up winning the tournament (hypothetically) if one of the top players on the forum isn't even in the tournament :D

Yeah, I was hoping Bahamut would enter this... but then, we already know which of the two of us is a superior tetris attack player... AND I'M GOING TO RUB IT IN HIS FUCKING FACE FOR ALL ETERNITY (or until he beats me).

Well, I have no PC controller...and I refuse to use keyboard (I've done it before against a friend, that sucked ass).

I suck at using the keyboard as well, but I've still made it into the finals. Okay, I'm not horrible with the keyboard, just noticeably slower than usual.

I wouldn't phrase it like that...

There were a handful of matches that we had to throw out due to desyncing issues, and you won half matches, and we had some tied 1-1 matches that were desynced too. So I would say your on the same level as I about. Given right conditions, I could've totally lost that round. Thanks for the good competition!