OverClocked ReMix Tetris Attack tournament

Strati

ed;214183']EDIT: And... sign me up.... [/ashamed]

I'm not signed up yet. But you can just leave me out anyway, unless nobody minds the laggiest game of Tetris attaxk they've ever played. When I made the comment, I had forgotten that my laptop is still busted, and I would have to play on dial-up. By the next tournament, I'll be up and running again.

ocrsnes1lv.png

RULES (also not official):

Find your schedule above (should be easy to tell which one is yours), and play the four opponents that you have been assigned.

You are responsible for contacting your opponent through PM, AIM, MSN, Yahoo!, etc...nobody will hold your hand, you must initiate battle.

If you are unable to contact your opponent or are having troubles actually playing them, you should alert Mew to the situation - he will issue restitution penalties if necessary.

Play best 3-out-of-5 matches, posting results with the score out of five as well.

The First Round will end on February 2nd, at 11:59 PM EST.

Players are ranked in order using the following tiebreakers:

1) Most games won.

2) Most games lost.

3) Most points won minus points lost (differential).

4) Most points won.

5) Most points lost.

6-10) Criteria 1-5 in order for games vs. tied opponents.

11-15) Criteria 1-5 in order for games vs. similar opponents.

16-20) Strength of criteria 1-5 in order, using the addition of opponent ranks.

21) One-point playoff.

Playoffs - February 3rd to ???

The best 6 players advance to the championship bracket. The top 2 of those recieve byes into the semi-finals, the other 4 play in the quarterfinals.

The champion of the tournament picks the next month's game.

The remaining players who actually played games advance to a consolation bracket, with as many byes necessary to create a single-elimination tournament.

Yeah, he and I have played once before. ...ouch.

Most games I've played have been plagued with lag and stuff, and if you've ever seen my keyboard.. clunkiest POS you've ever seen. I'm gonna have carpel tunnels one day.

Because God has a wonderful sense of humor. Good luck mate....:)

well.. let me say... that the it will be a quick game... Id say our total playing time was slightely over 2 minutes.. for all the games.