Heard a song clip in a podcast. What song is this?

Havok

My phone identified the song as Donkey Kong Country 15 by Side View but the video that Shazam shows obviously isn't the song. Is the video shown the wrong video perhaps and the song is indeed Donkey Kong Country 15 by Side View?

Edited by Havok

56 minutes ago, yangfeili said:

That helped, found the track: It's "Fear Factory" from the Donkey Kong Country OST.

Much appreciated thanks. Was that song actually in the game as I don't remember it being in the game? If it's not in the game do you have a link to where I can download the song or album please?

How did you find out that the song is from Fear Factory?

When you mentioned Donkey Kong Country it jogged my memory. It does show up in the game, but only in two levels in the later half. That's probably why it was out there floating on the edge of my memory (along with Donkey Kong Country's tendency to have a lot of little secret areas in each level which switch the music over to the "Bonus Room" music and then reset the regular music for the level, so a lot of the time you never even get to hear the whole track).

• 2 months later...