Donkey Kong Country 2 - The Encouraging Fear (Flight of the Zinger)

MartinH

https://youtu.be/Nw1CIsfYfo0

The winner of my poll for this upload was DKC2 which contains so many great songs, David Wise is a very talented composer indeed. I didn't plan on doing this particular song, I had thought about Lockjaw's Saga for a while. When I listened through the DKC2 OST I got some ideas for Lockjaw but this one, Flight of the Zinger, just spoke to me in another way I couldn't resist. So haunting, yet so beautiful, fits so well to the stage's surroundings. 

This remix kind of includes and embodies the current thoughts and feelings I carry inside me at the moment. Anxiety for having less time with my family (by driving 2 hours a day to work), the bad conscience when I can't put as much time on what I love the most (family and music), a bit of fear from starting a new assignment (it's always there, when going into something unknown). But as much as I feel that, I had a blast writing this remix, amazing original song that gave me many cool ideas to choose from. It also encourages to never give up what you really love despite how hard it could be to accomplish that.

What did you feel when you listened to this? 
What memories do you have from this game?

Thanks for listening!

/Neon X