My fake OST

jnWake

Hey! I haven't posted here in a long time...

Anyways, I recently started a project of making my own OST for a game that doesn't exist (ideas exist in my mind but I'll likely never do it haha).

So far I've uploaded 5 tracks:

#1. Intro - Meant to play alongside some intro cutscene of sorts, maybe with some battle and the aftermath.

#2. Menu - Meant to be funky menu music.

#3. Prison - Meant to play on the introductory level, which takes place in a creepy prison, hence the music being calm and somewhat eerie.

#4. Prison Boss - Meant to play when you battle the Prison's guardian.

#5. Castle: Garden - Meant to play on the first proper level, so it's adventurous and fast paced (mostly).

Hope you enjoy! Any feedback is appreciated, though the mixing and production aren't meant to be super polished as I'd rather compose tracks than produce them at the moment.

12 hours ago, TorchForge said:

These are fun to listen to, second half of your menu music is a real banger.

All of them are nice, prison theme reminds me of Chrono Trigger guardia forest theme. What the premise of the non existent game?

Thanks! Umm... the premise? Well, in terms of gameplay I imagine a precise action platformer kinda like if Celeste and Mega Man Zero had a baby.

In terms of plot, I imagine the game would kinda reveal the details slowly but at the beggining your character wakes up in a prison, they find a weird pendant/thing that speaks to them and gives them powers that let them escape the prison. Outside, they find the people have been "stopped" (I imagine something like everyone looks like a lifeless husk, lacking their soul or something like that) and head to a nearby castle to find the people that were responsible for it and see if they can save the people. More shenanigans would happen later ofc, with plot twists and stuff haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...