OCR04421 - *YES* Super Mario World "Castle Creep" *RESUB*

Emunator

Previous Decision

Hey Larry!!

Thanks for the feedback.   I didn't realize initially when I submitted, that this was my sketch track for my SNESterYears album (meaning, I never finished it).   The feedback was a wake up call that I should listen more closely to what I submit LOL

This arrangement has an actual variation at the 2nd drop and a little bit of trimming afterward.  Hopefully that fixes the issues. (Also dropped more of the vocal loops/bits from the 2nd drop to not be too repetitive)

Let me know if this does the trick.

Jordan

Quick rubber stamp from me; Jordan was quick to address the oversight from the last submission and I think this new version checks all the boxes. The Castle arpeggio fits so well with this dirty house style, and the half-time beat change in the back half gives it enough variation to hold muster as a standalone arrangement. 

Nice work!

YES

• Emunator changed the title to 2023/01/21 - (1Y) Super Mario World "Castle Creep" *RESUB*
  • Emunator pinned this topic
  • MindWanderer changed the title to 2023/01/21 - (2Y) Super Mario World "Castle Creep" *RESUB*
  • Liontamer changed the title to 2023/01/21 - (3Y) Super Mario World "Castle Creep" *RESUB*
  • DarkSim changed the title to 2023/01/21 - *YES* Super Mario World "Castle Creep" *RESUB*
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR04421 - *YES* Super Mario World "Castle Creep" *RESUB*
  • Liontamer unpinned this topic
  • Liontamer locked this topic