Silent Hill - What's Going On With That Radio? (Tears of... / Good Ending)

Troyificus

I'm on a chillhop / lofi beats creative binge at the moment, and was wracking my brain trying to think of a videogame track I might be able to remix into that style. Tears of... (or Good Ending) seemed like a simple yet effective source to play with, so here are.

I mostly made this to include as a bonus track for an album, but though it might pass muster here? It might be a bit too conservative in it's source usage to be accepted, but I thought I'd pass it through the workshop to see how it did.

Evaluation:

As we discussed on my stream on twitch yesterday I love the atmosphere in this.  What's here is very enjoyable.  Also as you indicated it is pretty conservative.
This could really use some more stuff to fill in the empty sonic space, especially in the middle section 1:28-2:16 (despite that being a trademark of lofi).  My suggestion would be additional pads or weird background noises.  Things can be sparse, but if they are the sonic space should still be filled.

Consider adding embellishments or variation to the melody on the final repeat (2:18-3:06) to add some of your own touches to it.

Definitely look forward to seeing if you decide to continue on with this one :)

[This is an automatically generated message]

I've reviewed your remix and have returned it to Work-in-Progress status, indicating that I think there are some things you still need to work on. After you work on your track and feel that it's ready for submission to OCR, please change the prefix back to Ready for Review and someone will review it again. Good luck!