I have a ton of art, but for some reason it won't embed from deviantart.

Thr33sh33ts

• 2 weeks later...

There is also a direct upload way for your art at OCR.

You can attach several files (like pictures) below the field together with a message you want to submit - by the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." option.

It might look like this:

11-SamplitudeProX4Suite-Ansicht.thumb.PNG.71a00eb656c156b3324959ed6bc728ae.PNG

...or maybe like that:

Kirbo.PNG.849f80d32b6ced87cc52aed155adf000.PNG

Just write the complete text, upload the picture files you want to implement, place the cursor at the preferred points and click on the uploaded pictures in the lower corner you want to insert at this point.
You can also double-click the inserted picture files in the text field to make some additional settings for the pictures.

Hope I could help you with your issue. ))

PS: Another interesting way of sharing artwork (since you posted this topic on an international composer and remixer platform and lots of people really like the audiovisual way) could be in connection with famous video streaming platforms like YouTube.

There, you could use one picture (or maybe a whole slideshow) of your artworks, compose an own soundtrack for the visual content and upload it as a high-quality video file.
I myself have done this with some of my remixes when I didn't have video footage for my tracks, or when entire (muted) videos of movie intros somehow seem to violate the terms of the streaming platform - so I just used a slideshow of pictures created from the video material.

I recently saw a pretty nice drawing from DeviantArt on YouTube in connection with an atmospheric Terranigma remix, which got quite some very positive feedback:

Edited by Master Mi

• 4 weeks later...