OCR01542 - Super Mario World "Koopa vs. Kefka"

djpretzel

Hard to find a remix with a dark theme that I like. The intro in the beginning is a little soft compared to the rest of the song, though. Things pick up in a really awesome way around the 2 minute mark, and I would of liked to see that section expanded more. Overall, though, I like this remix and am definitely keeping it. :)

My hairs stood on end.

Both at the recognition of the song causing the nostalgia that overwhelmed me, and as a result of the atmosphere you captured. I had to sign up for the forum just to give you praise. lol The song is now on my desktop for easy access. It's a little more committed to the original piece than usual, but deffinatly a "must download".

A Clockwork Vampire inspired me to learn piano by the way. :) Thanks for the great tunes and keep them coming!

*drools* that was 1 very scrumptious mix. Good job ;) I'm not familiar with the music terminology at all, but I can say that I'm sure that Beitoven would've had an orgasm listenning to this...er if he wasn't deaf in life. Hopefully he isn't deaf in the afterlife...but Any hoooo, congrats for a job well done :D

lawl. check the spelling on that next time.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01542 - Super Mario World "Koopa vs. Kefka"