Tyrano's Stash - Chrono Trigger

https://dodarchive.dwellingofduels.net/23-04-Free/25-Lucas Guimaraes%2C Cory Johnson%2C ImAFutureGuitarHero%2C Brandon Harnish%2C ThisIsJayC-Chrono Trigger-Tyrano's Stash-DoD.mp3

Original Track: 

Source Breakdown:
0:00 - 1:00 - Intro from Source
1:01 - 1:41 - A section from Source
1:42 - 2:26 - B Section from Source
2:27 - 3:04 - C Section
3:05 - 3:24 - Combo of sources
3:25 - 4:12 - Chords from Intro, mostly original.
4:13 - 4:41 - Intro from Source motif returned; outro

Contributors:
Lucas Guimaraes - Arrangement, Saxophones
ImAFutureGuitarHero - Bass, Drums, Auxillary Percussion
Cory Johnson - Guitars
Brandon L. Harnish - Sousaphone
ThisIsJayC - Mix
Please let me know anything I can fix up before sending it over for OCR Review!

Edited by Thirdkoopa

6 hours ago, Hemophiliac said:

Cool.  The bass is mixed too loud.  I kept thinking while listening, bari-sax would be really neat in this.  Arrangement is strong.  Really just needs better balancing amongst parts.

Noted! I'll send over to our mixer. Might be able to add more bari sax in there too. (Also I forgot to put the review tag lmao)

• 1 month later...

MOD REVIEW

Has kind of a Dragon Ball feel to it at the beginning! I didn't hear the previous version, but the mixing seems good/intentional to me! It has kind of a vintage, kinda 90's vibe to it. Thanks for the source breakdown as well - easy enough to make the connections there. I don't have much else to say; if this is the newest version, I'd go for it and submit!

Edited by timaeus222

[This is an automatically generated message]

I've reviewed your remix and have set it to Completed status, indicating that I think your remix is ready to be submitted to the Judges Panel. Congratulations!

If you feel like you still need to work on your track and want more feedback, you can change the prefix back to Work-in-Progress and we'll go through the review process again.

If you decide to submit your track, please change the prefix to Submitted after sending your email. Thank you!

On 6/19/2023 at 1:11 PM, timaeus222 said:

[This is an automatically generated message]

I've reviewed your remix and have set it to Completed status, indicating that I think your remix is ready to be submitted to the Judges Panel. Congratulations!

If you feel like you still need to work on your track and want more feedback, you can change the prefix back to Work-in-Progress and we'll go through the review process again.

If you decide to submit your track, please change the prefix to Submitted after sending your email. Thank you!

done

Thank ya!