OC ReMix Logo?

AyshaCyan

This is going to sound a bit weird, but I was wondering if anyone had a high quality copy of the OC Remix logo? Just a nice, plain flat one like on the t-shirts. I want to use it for the album art in iTunes for all of my downloads for the site so that I can at a glance know what I'm listening to and further appreciate the beauty that is Overclocked Remix. ^_^

So, if anyone has that, or could email it to me that'd be great!

~ Aysha

Actually, for that matter, what kind of resources are there for members here that want to OCR-up their stuff? Besides the hoodies and such, stuff like Winamp skins, OCR wallpaper, forum skins (I think there's a few out there) and other stuff like that. I know most of it would be fan-made, not "official" in the sense. But there must be quite a lot out there by now.

The Damned: I would ask Rama, since he's done a lot of the stuff out there. Hopefully in the future we will be able to put up other stuff like OCR shotglasses, dogtags, girl t-shirts, etc.

I'm not sure about the high quality OCR logo pic though :( .

Yeah, I'm loving my dogtags. Did anybody get any information from the people who were doing the engraving at MAGFest? They were awesome, both at what they did and in general. Really nice folks.

As for the logo, you might save the image, then crop it in photoshop or something. Not sure how effective that would be, but it's an idea.

Um, why does it have to be high-res? If it is just to have some sort of album art displayed on your mp3 player's screen, the logo from the site is more than enough for that, IMHO. I would just cutout the snes pad with the headphones and write "overclocked remix" using a similar font.

So, I've been working on the reference image, even I can't duplicate the OCR Logo like DJP did, but the mask SHOULD help. I was able to make THIS with relative ease using it:

OCReMix_AlbumArt_Test.png

It still needs a lot of cleaning, and I'm gonna work on that throughout the day, and MAYBE do a little something else by the time the weekend is over...

Edit:

OCGens.png

I'll do more controllers lat0r.

ALSO: if someone could get me a high rez scan of their OCR shirt, that'd be GREAT.

I've actually wished on several occasions that we had a nice downloadable folder with a collection of OCR site art. The headphone/controller combo, the site name, the soundwaves behind the katakana, the silver bar thing behind it all ... all as one big downloadable kit that we could use to OCR-ify anything we wanted. I've seen other sites do this sort of thing (usually musician homepages trying to use their fans to generate more publicity).

Just wishful thinking.

It's amazing how many ppl think on the same wavelength.

desktopfomattedsampleqm2.th.png

This is cropped from the full resolution image I'm working on. Still a WIP, as I'm still doing detail work on the headbands. Of course, it might be easier to know what exact kind of headphones djp used for the logo to begin with. Then it would be just a matter of finding reference photos to look at, if any.

You guys know why he's asking for hi-res photos right?

Its so he can e-mail each and every one of us from DJP's account (which he'll hack) and say he needs our passwords, then he'll link to a hi-res looking log-in site complete with google ads and everything, then just when he has everybody's password, he'll sell it to all of his spambot friends and all of us will become mindless drones! Oh the humanity!

You guys know why he's asking for hi-res photos right?

Its so he can e-mail each and every one of us from DJP's account (which he'll hack) and say he needs our passwords, then he'll link to a hi-res looking log-in site complete with google ads and everything, then just when he has everybody's password, he'll sell it to all of his spambot friends and all of us will become mindless drones! Oh the humanity!

You really aren't a good poster.

• 1 year later...