OC ReMix Logo?

AyshaCyan

No idea why you want the icon so big. Are ipod screens even bigger than that logo?! (Not an ipod user of course)

But if you really want the logo to fit the screen or what ever. Why not just use paint to increase the white background and have the OC icon in the middle?

Just thought I'd give a solution.

I can't remember who submitted it, but a guy made a whole set of album arts with different banner colors that looked rather good and made a thread about them here awhile ago. There's about ten in total, including the default silver of the OCR logo.

Here's a sample of what the unknown member made:

OcRemix_Albumart_Blue.png

five years ago or so and I actually cared that album art matched when the song came up on musicmatch jukebox or some other ancient crap, I went through the trouble of finding a screencap from the game. those aren't hard to find and are applicable when you have 2,000 video game remixes and half of them aren't OCR. so if you have all the time in the world like I did, there's an even better solution than some ridiculous high def .png file.

I can't remember who submitted it, but a guy made a whole set of album arts with different banner colors that looked rather good and made a thread about them here awhile ago. There's about ten in total, including the default silver of the OCR logo.

Here's a sample of what the unknown member made:

OcRemix_Albumart_Blue.png

That looks pretty good actually. I guess I'll use that for now until someone makes an official cover.

No idea why you want the icon so big. Are ipod screens even bigger than that logo?! (Not an ipod user of course)

But if you really want the logo to fit the screen or what ever. Why not just use paint to increase the white background and have the OC icon in the middle?

Just thought I'd give a solution.

Because if they're not large enough/not high quality, you get an ugly, small, pixelated image. Putting in more white space just makes it worse. I have an iPod Touch which has a larger screen than the iPod Video and iPod Nano so it needs good images for them to look nice. I don't get why there can't be a really large (even 300x300 or 400x400 pixels) OC ReMix logo. Look at how large Kong in Concert, Chrono Symphonic, and Final Fantasy: Voices of the Lifestream's album covers are.

http://ocremix.dreamhosters.com/songs/ff7/Artwork/album_front.jpg

http://symphonic.herograw.org/CDArt/Kanjika/Eon_Blue/final1.jpg

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/8959/konginconcertcovercv0.png

Those are pretty good sizes.

We need some plucky graphic designer to make a final logo solution once and for all.

But whom? WHOM!?

If you're talking about yourself we'll need to see some print work in your portfolio since all of yours appear to be screen. :D

...Is there a well-traced Vector EPS of it somewhere...? I sure hope somebody has one, even if it's not distributed.

Ipods are so shitty. I dont need to be babied by Itunes and I dont need a 200 dolar mp3 player. Why do you need a good user interface when your just going to find a song you like and shove the mp3 in your pocket anyway. And why the FUCK would i want 5 gigs of portable shit when I have a goddam computer that I can use to change the songs out on a 1 gig? my litte 30 dollar sansa has lasted me years, more than most Ipod users can say. and guess what happens when I drop my sansa? I laugh! its so light that it lacks the inertia to hurt itself, and even if it does fuck up i can just buy a new one. All IPod users have been sucked in by the corporate giant fuckheads apple like an extremely expensive, unbeknownstedly high maintenence whore.

and wooh ocr logo I see it whn i com on ocremix.org

@lol wut: I can see the pixels it still too small!