OC ReMix Logo?

AyshaCyan

Ipods are so shitty. I dont need to be babied by Itunes and I dont need a 200 dolar mp3 player. Why do you need a good user interface when your just going to find a song you like and shove the mp3 in your pocket anyway. And why the FUCK would i want 5 gigs of portable shit when I have a goddam computer that I can use to change the songs out on a 1 gig? my litte 30 dollar sansa has lasted me years, more than most Ipod users can say. and guess what happens when I drop my sansa? I laugh! its so light that it lacks the inertia to hurt itself, and even if it does fuck up i can just buy a new one. All IPod users have been sucked in by the corporate giant fuckheads apple like an extremely expensive, unbeknownstedly high maintenence whore.

and wooh ocr logo I see it whn i com on ocremix.org

@lol wut: I can see the pixels it still too small!

troll -1 [fkntenchar.]

Ipods are so shitty. I dont need to be babied by Itunes and I dont need a 200 dolar mp3 player. Why do you need a good user interface when your just going to find a song you like and shove the mp3 in your pocket anyway. And why the FUCK would i want 5 gigs of portable shit when I have a goddam computer that I can use to change the songs out on a 1 gig? my litte 30 dollar sansa has lasted me years, more than most Ipod users can say. and guess what happens when I drop my sansa? I laugh! its so light that it lacks the inertia to hurt itself, and even if it does fuck up i can just buy a new one. All IPod users have been sucked in by the corporate giant fuckheads apple like an extremely expensive, unbeknownstedly high maintenence whore.

hahahahahah

haha

ahahaha

ahaha

ahahaha

ha

lern how 2 play apple, newbcock

• 2 months later...
so who thinks glitch is ukeke3000 that makes sense doesnt it

Sadly, it kind of does. Here, use this PM from ukeke that I have in my inbox as comparison

hey very good! you are the first one to actually get it. I love the ukikis and they rock. it was funny because a few years ago i made a song that goes to it. of course I can't give you the tune to it because, well i didn't get it off of anything. here are the lyrics.

ukiki wakiki wawakiki

i stole it i stole it

hahaha hee hee hee

yeah kinda stupid but keep in mind i was in fifth grade when i made it lol

• 1 month later...

This is like the 5th thread on this exact subject I've seen in the last 6 months. I have a dream. A dream that one day, I will bang 5 women at one... oh wait. Wrong dream. I have ANOTHER dream, that with the 500,000 people on this site that know their way around Photoshop like a hooker knows Amsterdam can put together an OFFICIAL and sanctioned piece of general cover art for OC Remixes. We should DO this.

In terms of why we need high-resolution album art: Cover Flow.

Also, when I play my music on my Apple TV, it puts the album art REALLY BIG on the screen. I don't want my OC Remixes to look janky compared to the art I have for other albums.

I am nthing the call for a good, solid piece of album art.

Alright, I have some ideas for album art but without the original controller/headphone PSD, I don't think its gonna turn out good. I tried remaking the controller myself, but I couldn't get it anywhere near the same. Take a peek and let me know if any of my fellow Photoshoppers have any ideas.

I made everything (except the text) from scratch so its not gonna look exactly right. Don't harp on me about it.

Without the original layer styles, I dont think im gonna be able to get the text or the controller to look exactly right.

Heres what I've got so far.

OCRAlbumartcopy.jpg

Untitled-1.png

Those are kick-ass! The only issue is if you add album art to MP3s you can't seed them in the torrent if I'm not mistaken since you're altering the files tags. :/

We could figure out a way to include a file called AlbumArt.jpg into the folder. It's pretty easy to add album art to things in WMP and iTunes that way (copy->paste as album art). iTunes actually stores it in some other location, and WMP is schizophrenic about what it does.

I personally use mp3tag to embed the high-resolution pictures.

These are all amazing...I just wish they weren't quite so pixelated.

I particularly like the one you did. I just feel like it has a better composition. If you could somehow vector-trace it to smooth it out a little, I would so totally buy you a cookie.

For now, though, that's definitely at the top of my list for what to use.