Fan Art Competition 8: Pokémon [Results]

atmuh

An entry is me!

pokeymans.png

"Survival of the Fittest" - two wild pokemon duke it out for territory.

Done with a mechanical pencil and colored in Paint Shop Pro 8.

Also, I seem to have forgotten the names of both of these pokemon (I've never played any of the games). Can someone help me out?

rockin

---

Assume that Pokemon develop slowly in "real life". The stage in between a Charmeleon and Charizard would include the horn splitting in two, the wings developing, and growth in size (Yes, I'm a freak.). Maybe this would be that in-between stage? Kabutops are living fossils, and extremely rare, so I doubt one would be battling a Charzameleon (?) naturally in the wild. Still, Freakin' AWESOME... *Ahem*

Now, I said I'd be making badges, but here's something I've been working on as well:

Poke1337.jpg

It's the pokecenter/mart before the elite 4 in fl/lg. I think I plan on doing the whole game like this. Ignore the stripes and message, I'm running the trial at home. When I get it done, I'll render this at school and re-post it. And about those badges... well, they're in the works...

PMd ya my entry Atma.

Little depressed that the amount of work i have this semester wouldnt let me take a break do to an animation for this FAC but hopefully Ill get a chance next month with Spring Break

*edit* O yea my roomate's gonna submit her entry too. I just gotta get her to sign up...

ed;235096']Turns out I dont have the time to cut those badges out' date=' but I still have the 3D models, if thats anything. And that Pokecenter.

...Not sure if they're "art"... whatever. I'll post them when I'm done. Soon.[/quote']

that counts yup yup yup