This will probably make you laugh

KWarp

Sad thing is, it's probably the site's fault but everybody's gonna make fun of the girl for it. A friend of mine was mentioned in a newspaper article once, and when they interviewed him he listed Cryptography as one of his interests. When the article came out, it said he liked "reading the barcodes on products in stores."

Sad thing is, it's probably the site's fault but everybody's gonna make fun of the girl for it. A friend of mine was mentioned in a newspaper article once, and when they interviewed him he listed Cryptography as one of his interests. When the article came out, it said he liked "reading the barcodes on products in stores."

Do I hear a court case for defamation?

Seriously, how the hell does that translate? Did some twit not know what cryptography meant?

Arek: Awww but why not? We want to be accepted and treated normally so we should separate ourselves and call attention to our differences right?

I'm a fan of the show - this season will be divided by wealth - 10 rich people with ivy-league school degrees and 10 poor people including two homeless people (well actually one of the rich people quit right before the show so it will be 19 people). Check out his guy. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/survivors/yau_man.shtml

He will be a favorite this season for sure.