Timbaland rips Commodore 64 tune

makke

He's not trolling. As was already said, this is a line spoken by Timbaland in the video linked, followed by "Wow. Just wow." to show his amazement toward the stupidity of this claim. It would have been nice of you guys to actually click the link before resorting to name calling.

Sorry to lecture, but calling someone 'idiot' because you didn't read their post right drives me crazy.

He's not trolling. As was already said, this is a line spoken by Timbaland in the video linked, followed by "Wow. Just wow." to show his amazement toward the stupidity of this claim. It would have been nice of you guys to actually click the link before resorting to name calling.

Sorry to lecture, but calling someone 'idiot' because you didn't read their post right drives me crazy.

kuntitled5qo.jpg

I knew I should've put that in parentheses. Yes, basically Timbaland is saying: "I'm clueless, but who gives a shit about some Finn? I'm fucking Timbaland."

And THAT is the reason to my "Wow, just wow". This is the peak of irony, considering the guy's been extremely sensitive about other guys ripping him off. Before I'd have said Tempest has little chance, but if he's slinging dumb comments like this in court too, well, maybe things aren't so bleak after all.

This is why I can't stand the radio and especially R&B. The rip-offs are getting worse and worse. And if I'm correct, half the time they only rip-off enough of the original to bypass copyright laws (like 10% of the original or whatever).

Crap like S.O.S, Eminem's "Toy Soldiers", whoever recently ripped "Another Day in Paradise", the ripoff of Bobby Vinton's "Mr Lonely", and the list goes on. But the plastics and teeny boppers lap it up like it's some new thing, as someone mentioned earlier.

If any R&B song has a good melody behind it these days, you can pretty much guarantee they ripped it from someone else.

Prizm

maybe things aren't so bleak after all.

Have you googled for Timbaland news at all?

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=Timbaland&btnG=Search+News

"Timbaland's Genius Mystifies Him"

"Timbaland - The Grammys’ Unsung Hero"

"Super producer Timbaland scores numerous nominations for the 49th Annual Grammy Awards"

Only one news post on the song ripping, the rest of the results worship Timbaland as some sort of audio production god [and he thinks himself one, too, clearly]. Timbaland is right, nobody gives a shit about Tempest. I kinda figured it'd be like this from day 1, I knew Timbaland would say something incredibly ignorant and act like a mumbling shoop da woop idiot and he'll only look better in the eyes of mainstream music listeners because of it. The court case will probably end up being something totally ridiculous.

I didn't realize that was a link, and misinterpereted the post. My apologies.

Realizing what you meant now, I fully agree.

Another point to Rama and his Firefox Stylish skin thing.

But yeah, I have to agree with Overcoat. Timbaland is hailed as some kind of musical genius, so I'll doubt the Finn will get anything in or out of court. Even if he does, no one will care that Timbaland stole anything.

Another point to Rama and his Firefox Stylish skin thing.

But yeah, I have to agree with Overcoat. Timbaland is hailed as some kind of musical genius, so I'll doubt the Finn will get anything in or out of court. Even if he does, no one will care that Timbaland stole anything.

lol yea, I never even knew about the link colors because I've NEVER used the default theme =P