READ FIRST: Competitions Forum Rules

The Orichalcon

This is the new Competitions sub-forum of Community.

All competition threads will go here, whether they be about music, writing, gaming, or just general fun.

Forum rules are the same as the rules for Community Discussion. ie: No trolling, spamming, flooding, etc.

You can read these rules here: http://www.ocremix.org/info/Forum_Rules_and_Posting_Policy

New Competition threads will only be allowed after they've been cleared by either myself (The Orichalcon) or Doulifée. This is to ensure there are no clone or generally redundant competitions. Anyone who posts a Comp up without clearing will find it to be deleted shortly there-after.

All competitions that were already running have been moved here, and this is the forum where they should be posted in future.

Have fun and enjoy the Competitions forum.

• 1 year later...

Update:

I'm rarely around to keep an eye on the competitions that are popping up now. I still keep an eye out for spam, so thanks to those who report the spam posts so I can come in and zap them.

If you want to make a new competition, You should clear it with Douli first, or if you haven't heard a reply in a few days, just start it up and see how it goes. Don't send the requests to me though as I'm not up to par on all the competitions of late.

• 10 months later...

Also if your contest is hosted on another board or website, it's ok but:

-Keep in mind this board is here to promote contest not shameless ads.

-If you start a contest of this type use a proper title (contest name/title) and write the goal of the contest AND its rules in your post with the related link.

Posting just a link and the thread will be locked.