Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - Cornered

Zwergner

(long time browser, virgin poster)

I'm really surprised this song hasn't been done yet. Cornered is the song that plays when Phoenix really starts to kick some ass and the prosecution starts losing it. It's probably the highest energy song of the game, and I think it would make a good remix.

If I could be picky, I would say try to keep it high energy like the original, a legato orchestrated version would be a bit disappointing.

But it's a kick ass song, and it would be a loss to humanity not to be remixed :D

MIDI samples are easy to find floating around the net.

Wow, this really plays during a game like Phoenix Wright?

I find that weird, to be truthful.

But I do like the song, I can almost picture an arrangement of how you mention, but only techno-ey style if you know what I mean.

Just give me a few days to get used to some parts of the song and I might get working on this.

EDIT: You can find it here. (If this is not the song, then someone correct me).

Trancey-Technoey is perfect, Dr Jump.

I like what you have Sir NutS, but like you said yourself it doesn't reference the original much; really the only thing that tells me it's a remix is the name of it so far. But it's a WIP and what you have so far does sound good. Keep at it :D

Interested in both your progresses, the more remixes the better.

• 8 months later...