I haven't posted in here in a long time

Omnitrix

Why did you come back if you was gone for so long, if I may ask?

I mean, I usually disappear for a month or two, then come back, check on the Mascosts Site Project(lol), and then disappear again.

I got an email lol from pretzel about updates to the site, I still love video game music although the reason I left because I had got tired of unmod and I don't play newer video games.

My friends have done lots of remixes on the page and I haven't talked to them in a while as well and wanted to see if they did any new work in the past years, and a lot of stuff has been done lol .

I got an email lol from pretzel about updates to the site, I still love video game music although the reason I left because I had got tired of unmod and I don't play newer video games.

Most remixes are still from the classics. Take a look at the homepage. Even so, you don't have to play anything to appreciate good music.

I too was drawn by the email. I havn't been logged in for months. 5+.

I still visited the site. But a while ago I changed my email address and password and I was having email problems and yeah. Didn't get my activation link. But I am so glad it works now.

But Holy Terra things have changed alot! The Kirby Milkyway Wishes project is gone?! What happened?

Most remixes are still from the classics. Take a look at the homepage. Even so, you don't have to play anything to appreciate good music.

Erm.. my point was that I didn't have anything new to post about on the forums lol I don't even own any video games or systems except a nintendo 64 with zelda oot.

I just make music with most of my free time.And back then vg mix had a better forum for musicians but I see things have got massively more professional and it really looks great.

For me video game music doth rule. But if I don't have a connection with it, the less I will be interested in looking at it. I am sure most people feel that way. Plus I can't get anything out of a remix of a melody I have never heard before as well.