OverClocked ReMix King of Fighters Tournament

Arek the Absolute

Practicing 98' :P

Also turmoil. I've sent PMs to Bean & Douli and I haven't reached them. Kamoh can't get his online thing to work. Does this mean that Axel B. instantly wins our division?

Arek asked me to try and fix this divisional setup - I think that, at a certain point, we'll just have to have everyone who actually plays a game end up in the bracket. I really don't wanna mess with this too much because I'm kinda tired of doing that mid-tournament, and this is a good system - if people play and CAN play.

I'm not throwing in the towel on participation until closer to the deadline (which is like Wednesday or something) but I will self-bye if I can't get it to work...as well as bye over anyone who doesn't play.

I'm still trying to get in contact with The Almighty Tallest. Have you gotten your emulation problems fixed yet?

No.

Still can't get it to work, even with BIOS. Ive tried CPS1 and CPS2 ROMS, and I can't get them to load either. Ive looked at a couple of tutorials and FAQ's as well, but Ive yet to find what the problem is.

No.

Still can't get it to work, even with BIOS. Ive tried CPS1 and CPS2 ROMS, and I can't get them to load either. Ive looked at a couple of tutorials and FAQ's as well, but Ive yet to find what the problem is.

Same, before in older versions I didn't need bios, now apparently I do need them AND more. WTF is happening with Kawaks...