Chrono Trigger - Time Circuit (Artificial Mix)

Nario

Time Circuit (Artificial Mix)

This is a remix of Time Circuits from the legendary game Chrono Trigger. Not only is the source freakin' awesome for Yasunori Mitsuda's first soundtrack, it's a freakin' awesome song period! Um, period. -> . ^_^

This song is industrial electronica trance and I had another version of it (extremely similar, if I might add) made for December 2006 DoD Chrono Month. Though it came in dead last, I know that there are people that like it (some have even told me so, but they voted on better songs over mine. Oh well, I don't even care if people like my music or what not, but upon hearing that people do brings a smile to my face). And now I present to you the "better" version with a programmed piano that doesn't mess up like I do! Yay!!! <(^o^)>

The song title was inspired by Mario Kart 64, as I thought of Mario Circuit and Luigi Circuit. Well, Time Circuits was very similar, so I decided to name it Time Circuit, and for the DoD submission it was named Time Circuit (150cc), making a reference to a race track, if you will.

I hope you all enjoy this song. It was freakin' awesome to make a remix of a freakin' awesome song that I've wanted to remix for so freakin' long. Freakin'.

:D

Enjoy!

Alot of rythms and composition sound really good. But the production/mastering and synth design feels pretty lacking compared to the composition.

While the basic rythms are darn good, a lil more variation in conjuction with the different intruments coming in and out within the sections could go a long way.

I'd def say beef this one up a whole lot more, bc the composition is all there.