Who wants to make a remix with me

Omnitrix

I put this in here because I haven't ever sat back and recorded a full track from a game. I am a pretty good "geetar" player you can click my banner to hear some original compositions a cover and a modern gothic metal track i started to do from gauntlet called ozibuth.

and am looking for somebody who wants to work on the percussion and bass and what ever else. I can play keyboards decently as well.

But If anybody is interested in that reply or pm me. I use acid 4 and fruity loops and my own effects boxes and equipment.

I also am well connected with professional singers for any kind of vocal work. Female and male ^_^

You say you're willing to do goth metal. How about industrial rock/metal?

hmmmm I like experimental music. Well that was the style of music i did that remix well urg started. lol I just don't know how many video game themes that would really work with.

Also I kinda like to do blazing fast guitar solos with crazy arpeggios but I'll try out anything ^_^

One that might spring up some humourous ideas (it did for me) would be Samurai Zombie Nation for the NES.

Arpeggios might work really well with the execution on the theme song.

*shrugs*

Well it depends, here check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-kSukKhlWU

I was goofing a bit with the melody to zelda at the begining and added some arps to it. I think I could pull any of it off, but I like writing my own solos that kinda follow the melody and branch off

You should give Samurai Zombie Nation. While I've never really played the game to completion, a simple pick-up will give one so many ideas on what to do with the music. As it did with me. :)

well do you want to work on it lol, I never played it but I can get it and i'll do any guitar parts you want

I'm listening to a midi from the title screen. The song seems pretty basic. I could turn it into a metal guitar type ballad easy enough probably use the melody structure to make a a progression and then write a solo that mimics it and drums and probably a violin and keyboard type synth would work with it.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm available for any experimental or keyboarding stuff, could whip up a few WAV streams of effects or notation, whichever. (Mainly electronic, keys, or atmospheric phrases.) I use ACID 6 Pro and MIDI sequencing (not simplistic MIDI sequencing mind you...) as a norm.

what about doing some stuff like janne warman well at least in terms of writing and sequencing lol Effects are awesome as well. ^_^

Eh, sorry I don't have any talent whatsoever, but if u DO intend to do a Breath of Fire 2 remix, can you do either Death Evan's battle song, or the second battle music (right after u meet the Elder Tree or whatever) Thx :D

I wamt to do a lot of them. That game had some wicked metal esc progressions.

I just don't really have a lot of time do all the things that would require an awesome remix.

what about doing some stuff like janne warman well at least in terms of writing and sequencing lol Effects are awesome as well. ^_^

Please use the EDIT button next time if you intend to respond to multi quotes.

Well I don't know who Janne Warman is, but I can do fancy effects of various types. I probably should show you some examples of my work.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13600772/djtuBIG_MaliceX_-_Portfolio_Jan2007.ogg.html

This is just my general portfolio. The 'zany' works are on my ACIDplanet page, others privately kept.