Guitar Hero 3 Songlists

Brew

Good job, sephfire. That song is so painful on so many levels.

I really wish Raining Blood was just a little easier. I want to like it, not to mention beat the damn thing.

UGH. THE SONG IS HAUNTING. I've been through it so many times now... and it wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for that freaking Mosh at 34% or whatever. So many.. SO MANY times I failed between 35-36%.

But I have much love for this game. Even on my gimped Wii version :<

GH3 came out in Australia yesterday, and I was like the 6th person at our local JB to get a copy =D My first time playing any of the GH games, and it's hard =| I managed to complete Easy and Medium Careers, but Hard is just being gay >_>

Anyways, I just wanted to ask if anyone has any footage of the guitar controller while someone leet is playing it (like that spehfire punk >_> =p), cause I've only managed like 5 songs on hard, and they were mostly luck coupled with easy notes.

And secondly. Where the hell can I get a 2nd guitar controller? (Wii version)

Either I'm cockeyed or the RedOctane site doesn't have guitars available for Wii (and I'm not buying a 2nd copy of the game just for a guitar >_>), so does anyone else happen to know where I can get a 2nd official majiggy? ty =D

Yeah and dam you pros Dx! (I wanna be pro T_T)

And secondly. Where the hell can I get a 2nd guitar controller? (Wii version)

Either I'm cockeyed or the RedOctane site doesn't have guitars available for Wii (and I'm not buying a 2nd copy of the game just for a guitar >_>), so does anyone else happen to know where I can get a 2nd official majiggy? ty =D

You currently cannot buy spare guitars for Wii or PS3. They're still being mum about when extras will be available, too.

You currently cannot buy spare guitars for Wii or PS3. They're still being mum about when extras will be available, too.

For anyone interested, I ticketed RedOctane about this, and they're response was that it'd be a month or so (at least) before stand alone guitar controllers would be sold for Wii (and I'm guessing PS3). But that's not a solid date =/

I just hope that Australia gets them whenever the rest of the world does -_-;;

For some reason Ive had a heck of a time on this. I finally got up to Lou on hard. Expert I can't get past tom morello. Even after I beat GH2 on expert.

Lou is a bitch on hard.. took me prolly 20-25 tries to beat him. Morello wasn't bad on expert, Slash gave me much more trouble.. on expert I'm currently stuck on Cult of Personality.

Anyone else pissed that some songs are ONLY unlockable on co-op?

I don't have any friends, what the hell am I supposed to do?

My friend had the same problem.

There's a cheat menu and some cheats you can look up on GameFAQs which lets you unlock every song in the game if you need. I personally think the whole "can only unlock certain songs in coop" was a stupid design choice.

My friend had the same problem.

There's a cheat menu and some cheats you can look up on GameFAQs which lets you unlock every song in the game if you need. I personally think the whole "can only unlock certain songs in coop" was a stupid design choice.

It wouldn't have been so bad if A) there were spare guitars available so people on Wii and PS3 didn't have to either cheat or have someone play with a normal controller and B) the co-op encores weren't so ridiculously awesome like, say, "Reptilia" and "Helicopter."