OCR00611 - Sonic 3D Blast (GEN) "Blissful Eruption"

orkybash

Sonic 3D Blast (GEN) 'Blissful Eruption'

Though this remix takes a little longer than it probably should to get going, once it 'breaks out' it's pretty cool. There are some parts where notes seem to clash, and that detracted from my enjoyment of it some, but other than that it all sounded good. I can't really say one single element of this mix is notable on its own, but as a whole I'd say it's well worth a download.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This song is just great for chillin. The bass is nice for closing your eyes and just laying back. It takes a while to get started, but you shouldn't be in any rush when listening to this song, so it's all good. Very worthwhile download.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

LeeBro, you sly dog. "Blissful Eruption". what a sexy mix with its sexual innuendos and whatnot. from the intro with its quiet foreplay and throbbing..bassline to the quickened pace which steadily increases. finally cums the climax and the spent calm of a fade-out. one of the more erotic tunes on OCR. "Volcano Valley" never tasted so good. mmm..

looking forward to hearing more of those Sonic R vocal trancers, Bro

• 10 months later...

Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis version) of Volcano Valley, particularly Stage 2, is my all time favorite music in ANY Sonic game. It's nice and slow, and sometimes, it makes me think of something sad. When I listened to this clip that my friend showed me long ago, it just blew me away. It was just so beautifully done. I loved every bit of it.

Hehe, I even made lyrics to the tune of this remix. Only one person heard me sing it. No one else is gonna hear it though, since many people believe these things are better instrumental. =P Oh well.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

The original version of this song is one of my lesser liked songs from Sonic 3D. But this one is much better than the original one. Not only is it great for just listening, it would also fit perfectly with the game (I tried playing the stage while playing this song too).

It takes a bit long before it starts. But I don't think it would sound right if it would be any shorter.

• 3 weeks later...

I've always enjoyed this track for years, but never got around to posting. How I found this track, was looking for the orginal on WinMX or Napster or some thing. I always kept finding the other saturn version.

I found this one before I found the orginal and the pull of this great track is very strong. Very enjoyable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've generally always liked all of jun senuoe's stuff, and it's nice that the ReMixer got it right. As for the bass, the reason that the bass tends to travel a lot is because, while he plays most all the guitars in the sonic games anymore, he's also the bassist. Nice track. Didn't take many risks, but faithful nonetheless.

• 2 months later...

This one gave me goose-bumps, that's a proof that i really like this one. The main reason is because of how he made this remix. As it proceeds, he adds more and more samples to it, so that it buolds up into something bigger and more impressive. Like the beginning for example, it first began with a silent synth and some rather dark beats, and shortly after he added bells. I thought of this as a problem at first, since the bells didn't fit in at some places. But when he added one more synth at 0:48, it was like watching a jigsaw piece being put at the exact right place. Now everything matched each other like a hand and a glove.

Then it just kept going, and when the main melody kicked in at 1:52, the puzzle was solved completely. It's simply beautiful, amazingly well done even if this remix is more than 4 years old now. I'm in awe, I'm giving this my highest score. Fantastic work LeeBro.

• 9 months later...
I've always enjoyed this track for years, but never got around to posting. How I found this track, was looking for the orginal on WinMX or Napster or some thing. I always kept finding the other saturn version.

I found this one before I found the orginal and the pull of this great track is very strong. Very enjoyable.

And this song is STILL in my play list. It's that enjoyable. 4 years and counting...

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A slow and simple mix that never takes off, even though it adds sounds layers as it should. It is just that these are way too simple to form anything of substance as they also lack any synergy. As a result, this track might have a good melody- even though I cannot see that from from the way it is presented here- but apart from that, it not even serves as good background music compared to other simple electronic loop-tunes.

• 4 months later...

Pretty chill stuff, I love that prominent analogue bass. This has been one that i've enjoyed for years, and it has a very distinct style, making it really stand out amongst all the other mixes. I think the piano is a little stiff, and i think some of the panning could have been more pronounced, but otherwise this is pretty rockin stuff.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00611 - Sonic 3D Blast (GEN) "Blissful Eruption"