Free ReFill Listing

anosou

The Free ReFill Listing - Just download, tweak and make music!

Feel free to post links to YOUR favorite (or home made) ReFills and I'll add them here.

Combinator HQ - Home of Lizard's mighty refills and many others. This is an amazing place, c64 refills, junk refills (as in a guy beating junk with sticks), a GREAT drum refill and many great synthrefills. I recommend the "Rackmounted Toybox" Refill. ALWAYS worth your time.

Reasonfreaks - Offers the ever so expansive 1001 Malström and 1001 Subtractor refills.

Stompp - Lots of pads, many ambient refills. Down for rebuild, check for update.

Reasonbanks - Analogue Monsters Lite and more. Well worth your time.

Sir_NutS Refill - ReFill made by our loveable ocremixer Sir_NutS. Direct any questions or feedback regarding it directly to him :)

Malcos - The ocremixer/judge Malcos incredible Mouth ReFill!

Line6 Free ReFill Campaign - Loads of useful "lite"-versions of expensive refills. Have to register.

Marco Raaphorst - Lots of free Refills by a dude who did some of the presets for Reason's factory soundbank. (He's also involved in Reasonbanks)

Doru Malaia - Offers many samples and pads in ReFill packs, LOADS of percussion.

Industrial REX Loops - can be found here for free.

Propellerheads - The Propellerheads free section offers a LOT of nice ReFills

Peff.com - offers a whole heep of useful refills, he's also the author of PowerTools for Reason.

Siamey's Site - is a goldmine for club-oriented refills and other goodies. Check it out! NEW ENTRY

Dannybeatz - offers some interesting and interactive refills.

doctechnical - offers a good piano refill and some more.

EditEd4TV's Refills. - Drummer Boy is really nice for you vintage geeks.

Electrip Studios - offers some refils, although hosted on rapidshare so get it while it's possible. (can be down from time to time)

Golstein - offers demos and free Refills.

Kreative Sounds - BASStard Refill LITE if you can't get it via Line6.

Audio-infos and Linkpage - offer some downloadable Refills and even more if you join them ;P

Louki's Malström FX - is a free Refill with Malström FX... duh..

MacAudioGuy's - brilliant drummachine refill

Maustaste Refills - Site in german.

Microlab - ReFills.

MonsterPoly the ReFill! - Classic Korg synth!

Noizeloops - for free in RX2 format. (Fanciest site ever!)

Pureshift - offers a small combinator refill

Quantize Music - offers some good ones, also home of the fanciest reason folder icons for mac os x!

ReasonStation's Refill archive. - User made.

Analogue Drums - can be found here.

Ok as promised:

http://www.sirnuts.com/Refills/Sir_NutS_Refill_Pack_Vol_1.rfl

I will write a detailed list of what you will find here later but i can resume by saying that this is a small refill, around 130 patches for maelstrom, Substractor, NN-XT, Combinator(most) and Custom Rex Loops. They are divided by category type, and I also included one of my recent songs "Hopping on Trips" in rns format, which is very simple but demonstrates how I used some of the presets. The song is inside of the refill.

I had many more combi patches made before but a hd crash deleted most of them so these are recent (months old). I'll be doing another refill later which will contain lots of rex loops and even more combi patches, maybe less trance-centered, depending on the reception of this one. Though a lot of these are Trance/Dance sounds there are a lot of all-purpose patches to be found here.

Anyways Enjoy, and I welcome any feedback!

EDIT: Please add it to the list in the first post ^_^

• 9 months later...

I've got a couple nice refills hosted on my site.

http://www.siamey.com/index.php?cat=21

Clubcharts.nl refill 1 and 2, plus schallkraft vol 1 are great for trance drums. I have the elusive Airbase Trance Refill 2003 hosted there aswell, which is filled with rex's of a bunch of trancey instruments (load them into nn19).

There are a couple others too.

Peace

• 6 months later...

The domain www.sirnuts.com (where my refill was hosted) does not exists anymore, since I haven't been exactly active at mixing for a long time i decided to let the subscription run out. So, the link you have up there in the listings is broken. If anyone has it and can upload it somewhere, I'll appreciate that.

Although I'm not so much into mixing now I was working on a second version on that refill, and will probably release it soon, although it won't be as big as I wanted I bet some people will appreciate having some new patches to meddle around with.

The domain www.sirnuts.com (where my refill was hosted) does not exists anymore, since I haven't been exactly active at mixing for a long time i decided to let the subscription run out. So, the link you have up there in the listings is broken. If anyone has it and can upload it somewhere, I'll appreciate that.

Although I'm not so much into mixing now I was working on a second version on that refill, and will probably release it soon, although it won't be as big as I wanted I bet some people will appreciate having some new patches to meddle around with.

I will try to upload your refill to my websapce soon enough, now I'm tired :)

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...