OCR00628 - Breath of Fire "Sad Melody"

orkybash

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of the trance on this site suffers from being too quiet, too 'tinny,' especially some of the older stuff. That's why I love this song so much, after the brilliant moving piano, an amazing synth lead comes in and with it brings an oomph not seen in many trance songs. Very well mastered, and it's also amazing that the trance section keeps the emotion of the piano somewhat, and that would be very hard to do. Kudos.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Leave it to FFmusicDJ to take a sad melody and turn it into something so driving. I guess that makes it more determined sounding than sad, or maybe bittersweet? Either way, I was feeling this one, and the original source is a great track no matter how it's arranged. Some very standard but definitely well-executed drops and builds, and though the track eschews really fancy tomfoolery, sometimes when you are hungry you just want a good, simple hamburger, and if that's the case, this track is as meaty as they come.

nom nom nom

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00628 - Breath of Fire "Sad Melody"