Conceptual Music Competition 4: The Beginning [Results]

Abadoss

Ah poop! Guess ur having problems with googlepages Abadoss. Friggin google. The link for my song only has 1:52 of the song. It's actually 3:35. Anyways here's the link again for the song.

http://swallace21.googlepages.com/avaris_-_Alpha_and_Omega_CMC4.mp3

Okay. All taken care of.

Also, if anyone is wondering why a few things disappeared off the first post... you can thank a 10000 character limit for that.

Wow. Wasn't expecting to have done so bad this round, but I'm not surprised nor am I sore about it. I hadn't made music in six months, only spent a day and a half on what I submitted, and completely trashed my original idea (the stuff you heard was actually the end of my original concept).

[shrug] Can't win them all. The people who did win deserved it very much!

Great compo. Thanks for all the comments on my piece. I literally just sat down one night on my midi keyboard pressed record and played. I had a general structure and chord progression then I went from there. Guess it was one of those good moments. Glad I could in this one.

I had a real hard time picking honorable mentions bc every piece had a lot of strong points. Congrats to Proph for winning this ur song was the shiznite.

Hahaha DAYUM that was a close one :) Congrats Prophet!

Man.. down by one vote ._.;

EDIT: I think you've miscounted abadoss. I should have like 16 and Prophet like 24 (kinda, just double count) :) Prophet should have some more +

You're actually very right. I miscounted. I have now updated it to match. The results are still the same, but at least it's accurate now.

• 3 weeks later...