Ballroom Dance Music Request

jmine83

I am currently taking part in a ballroom dance class, and I've gotten permission from my instructor to submit my own collection of music for use with the dances. And naturally, I'm here because I LOVE video game & anime music, and have been a long-time fan of this website, and have listened to some great musical compositions which were very ballroom-esk and romantic. So my request is, if anyone could recommend some really good ballroom dance music from this website, or even if any remix artists out there reading this could potentially orchestrate some excellent ballroom dance music, you would have no idea how incredibly grateful I would be :)

There are some guidelines though for which I have in mind. Ideally, I would love musical pieces from "The Legend of Zelda" or any other Nintendo-based franchises. I love the Tetris music too and think that makes great ballroom dance music. "Final Fantasy" and "Kingdom Hearts" musical based compositions would be excellent too. Overall though, I'll be happy with anything that anybody has to offer, which more specifically would work well for any of the following ballroom dances: waltz, quick-step, tango, foxtrot. I am grateful to any assistance which can be rendered for my request.