Coffee Download

Eon_Blue

Download a caffeine hit in mp3 format. It just sounds like a jungle with some weird rumbling sounds or something. I'm actually drinking a coffee right now, so I can't really tell, I guess. Also, it takes me less than 20 minutes to drink a coffee.

http://anabubula.com/node/26

Does anyone feel an energetic boost after hearing this?

I guess the downloadable orgasm is next.

owait:

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01277/

I don't know if this really works or not or if it's all in my head, but I started this playing with headphones as directed on the site and at around 2 minutes it actually got me to start working, and efficiently, on my essay which I haven't been able to start for two hours. Even if it is just psychological and has nothing to do with the sound, it seemed to at least have some effect. I might keep using this, and I'm inclined to believe it works.

Just remember that it says you should use it with headphones.

Maybe it's just the placebo effect, but after about 9:00 that little rapid sound's pitch and rapidity continued to rise, and after such a long buildup I was beginning to want a resolve to the intensity, like some sort of high point. It never came, so my heart rate started to rise as I started to focus on the rising pitch. It got me pretty excited, but worried also. I then turned it off and felt normal again, and I wanted to go to sleep. But I had to go to work. :(