Xbox 360

The Damned

If by some miraculous means I get a Xbox 360, I would get Dead Rising, Oblivion, Fable 2 (when it comes out), Tony Hawks Project 8, Viva Pinata... there was more but I have seem to have forgotton titles.

The main reason I would choose 360 of Wii and PS3 is because 360 has been out for a year now and most (if not all) of the bugs and glitches have been fixed. They have a solid foundation of games and most of them are solid titles. The Wii and PS3 are still full of bugs and glitches (according to my knowledge, someone please challenge that) and not a lot of good launch titles, although the Wii had LoZ: Twilight Princess so I don't know. The Wii's strap breaks so I am going to wait untill thats fixed and the PS3's is insane so I am going to wait for a price drop.

Thats that for that rant. Feel free to criticize my inferior intellect and to make corrections. kthxbye :lol:

The Wii's strap breaks so I am going to wait untill thats fixed and the PS3's is insane so I am going to wait for a price drop.

The Wiimote straps are only allergic to retards so you may not need to be concerned about that. Any other glitches and bugs are relatively rare.

Also Wii post FTW!

i don't see how you can break your strap seriously? what are people doing for that? throwing their wiimote mindlessly?. and yeah the software inside the console while update has minor glitch but nothing annoying.

RUMOR ALERT= (Will find link when I get out of shower) MGS4 may be ported to 360 because of the PS3's flopped launch.

Yeah, this has been in EGM and a lot of other places. On such an expensive game, it will be really hard to make back the money on the one system with the smallest amount of consoles out there. LOTS of westerners have and will have 360s...they can't afford to ignore the roundeyes!

It will be HUGE if it comes true. PS3 won't have much big stuff that is exclusive. FFXIII, Devil May Cry 4..can't think of much else. DMC4 has a good chance of coming to the 360 also I think - RE5 is coming to both isn't it? Capcom likes to port anyways.

I'm sure I'll miss whatever the ICO/Shadow of the Colossus guys are doing for PS3, but really it doesn't look like I'll be missing a lot when I refuse to spend $600 on a PS3.

RUMOR ALERT= (Will find link when I get out of shower) MGS4 may be ported to 360 because of the PS3's flopped launch.

Yeah, this has been in EGM and a lot of other places. On such an expensive game, it will be really hard to make back the money on the one system with the smallest amount of consoles out there. LOTS of westerners have and will have 360s...they can't afford to ignore the roundeyes!

It will be HUGE if it comes true. PS3 won't have much big stuff that is exclusive. FFXIII, Devil May Cry 4..can't think of much else. DMC4 has a good chance of coming to the 360 also I think - RE5 is coming to both isn't it? Capcom likes to port anyways.

I'm sure I'll miss whatever the ICO/Shadow of the Colossus guys are doing for PS3, but really it doesn't look like I'll be missing a lot when I refuse to spend $600 on a PS3.

Don't forget Virtua Fighter 5 as well. :P

Don't forget the advent of XNA and the possibility of indy/individualized game development. Considering how cheap it is apparently, and how they're aiming to spread it around Xbox Live, it could potentially be a big breakthrough for those who can't even afford the high development prices. Ironically, this is EXACTLY what Nintendo preached for years and now Microsoft is actually doing it.

No contacting them for the checks necessary either. I like Microsoft, they know how to at least treat their consumers right.

In years past, their track record wasn't that good. Not bad but not great. But I think they're paying attention to how important the customer support is nowadays. Especially seeing how the PS3 and PSP is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way with the slow or nonexistent customer support and willingness to listen to the actual gamers.

Also, Katsurugi suggested Table Tennis (the Rockstar game) - is that game any good?

I know this was like 4 pages ago (Hey I just got my tonsils out gimmie a break)

But I absolutly loved ping pong and was really tempted to buy it, If you can find a friend who is good at it, there can be some really tense matches, and the single player isn't a walk in the park either.