Xbox 360

The Damned

Ok, so I just spent ~2 1/2 hours with my new XBox 360. Ironically, I spent the first half an hour playing Geometry Wars and some of the other XBox Live Arcade cames that came with the Unplugged. Afterwards though, I hit up Gears of War, and after 2 hours of play, I am thoroughly amazed by the game. I haven't been amazed by a game in a while, not even Twilight Princess (as good as Zelda is of course).

If you're an XBox 360 owner, pick this up.

Ok, so I just spent ~2 1/2 hours with my new XBox 360. Ironically, I spent the first half an hour playing Geometry Wars and some of the other XBox Live Arcade cames that came with the Unplugged. Afterwards though, I hit up Gears of War, and after 2 hours of play, I am thoroughly amazed by the game. I haven't been amazed by a game in a while, not even Twilight Princess (as good as Zelda is of course).

Haven't read a bad review yet.

Loved the campaign, beat it by myself, once and I've basically beat it 3 times with friends on co-op.

I still only have 19 COG tags though

The live was a bit disappointing, don't get me wrong the game play for the live is amazing (Although I think they should have scraped the satellite of Dawn for the multiplayer) but I don't see why producers copy a bit from Halo, once the games done you just go back to the title screen, no way to join a party to play ranked games, and in ranked games you can't even see you rank, with a mod free game I don't see why you wouldn't put your rank on there

Haven't read a bad review yet.

Loved the campaign, beat it by myself, once and I've basically beat it 3 times with friends on co-op.

I still only have 19 COG tags though

The live was a bit disappointing, don't get me wrong the game play for the live is amazing (Although I think they should have scraped the satellite of Dawn for the multiplayer) but I don't see why producers copy a bit from Halo, once the games done you just go back to the title screen, no way to join a party to play ranked games, and in ranked games you can't even see you rank, with a mod free game I don't see why you wouldn't put your rank on there

I think all XBox Live games are somewhat similar, aren't they? I probbly won't play this game on Live, but it's good to know that Epic is capable of something other than fast paced FPS.

My friends gave me Gears of War.....I don't have a 360 yet...my plan was to get one when the new cpu is included next year. Thinking of taking advantage of that toys r us deal....but I have a bunch of xbox1 games I got off of goozex.com to play first. I know if I get the 360 I'll just forget about them...hmmmm what should I do?

I'd really love to know when next year, and how we'll be able to tell it's the newest model Xbox 360.

Gametrailers has a habit of making me want a game. It even made DOAX2 look like a pretty fun game. And Viva Pinata actually looks a lot more fun than it sounds. I hope Rareware keeps making original, new games instead of trying to live up to its former hype.

I hope the 3rd Banjo-Kazooie game is as good as the last 2.

I am in need of more XBox 360 games too :( . This probably means an after Christmas stop to Toys 'R Us to go use my $100 gift card on an XBox 360 wireless controller and some game (or a premeetup stop by the Times Square store).

And my brother plowed through Gears of War last night and today to beat it already. Fairly short but still awesome.

I borrowed my buddies 360 and all I gotta say is wow. Gears is one of the most beautiful games I've ever played, and Oblivion is really fun too. Only thing I'm pissed about is that I'm a vampire, but I don't like it anymore and wanna be cured. I'm doing the quest but I need 5 empty greater? soul gems, but I don't know where to find em, could someone help me out with that please?

I borrowed my buddies 360 and all I gotta say is wow. Gears is one of the most beautiful games I've ever played, and Oblivion is really fun too. Only thing I'm pissed about is that I'm a vampire, but I don't like it anymore and wanna be cured. I'm doing the quest but I need 5 empty greater? soul gems, but I don't know where to find em, could someone help me out with that please?

Steal shit.

A good place to look for is the Mages Guilds. But yeah, if you're a goody-two-shoes, you're stuck. Well, at least it's like that in the PC version.

Also, what this official price drop in march? How much are we talking about?

One of the best selling titles of 2006:

The Burger King series.

And finally, proving that unusal marketing and a creepy mascot can be very effective, Burger King revealed that more than 2 million units of its BK-themed Xbox 360 games have been sold in just four weeks.

Actually as a little fun side gift, a got Sneak King and Bumper w/e and they're actually really addictive I played the bumper game for like 2 hours yesterday with a friend, even though it was the second game he'd played on his xbox360 that he got for christmas

One of the best selling titles of 2006:

The Burger King series.

And finally, proving that unusal marketing and a creepy mascot can be very effective, Burger King revealed that more than 2 million units of its BK-themed Xbox 360 games have been sold in just four weeks.

Actually as a little fun side gift, a got Sneak King and Bumper w/e and they're actually really addictive I played the bumper game for like 2 hours yesterday with a friend, even though it was the second game he'd played on his xbox360 that he got for christmas

Sneak King was a funny game. Some of his delivery techniques are hilarious. The bumper game sucks single player but is really fun if you play against a friend.

Also, if you people like GTA clones I recommend Saints Row for 360. It is better than GTA:SA in some respects.

I got my 360 for Xmas. Also bought Viva Pinata (fun little game; imagine if they took gardening from Harvest Moon and fleshed it out into its own title), Final Fantasy XI (wanted to get back into it), Gears of War (no brainer), and got Geometry Wars and Lumines Live from the XBLA.

My Xmas = awesome

I didn't realize that Gears was only 45 bucks at Best Buy until I went and got it tonight. Total, wonderful surprise.

Next stop, Lost Planet.