Xbox 360

The Damned

I just got one. Don't get me wrong, it's a great system. I'm just pissed off that my schools internet network is blocking xbox live, so I can't get on to play with people. Not cool.

Talk to your school's network admin? If they don't allow it, just kill him/her, and do it yourself. It works everytime, as long as you know how to do it right.

No I called the computer help people to see why I couldn't use MY internet that I'M paying for in this apartment to use the Xbox live and nobody using the schools internet is allowed to use any sort of gaming network, it is completely blocked. Which is bullshit.

And of course, internet is included in my rent no matter what, so this is fucking bullshit.

they seem to consider a game console as dangerous as hubs and switches.

lol wut

THIS IS DANGEROUS EQUIPMENT

YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO CONNECT MORE THAN ONE COMPUTER AT ONCE

God help you if you ever decide to use Linux, they might assasinate you.

EDIT: Holy hell, I just read that disclaimer. You can't do ANYTHING. Just get your internet from somewhere else, it would be totally worth whatever price.

I should be on Halo 3 a good portion of this week, unfortunately. I hate it when games take over my time, but if its a good game, I can't help it. The Last Remnant seems pretty cool, I also thought that the overall design of the game was a huge pull from FF's style, but to me, that's a very good thing. Always nice to see good RPGs come from other companies besides ones with 'square' in the name. Plus the backstory sounded cool, but that might just be because I liked the Highlander TV show.

Was anyone else completed disappointed with Two Worlds? Or were you all smart enough not to buy it... Bioshock was cool, but I haven't put more than a couple hours on each game, they don't have that "entranced me to the point of potato-ism" quality for whatever reason. For now, I pass the time wrecking my coworkers in PGR3 and Forza2 (when my xbox works). Hey, look ma, I'm ranting!

I should be on Halo 3 a good portion of this week, unfortunately. I hate it when games take over my time, but if its a good game, I can't help it. The Last Remnant seems pretty cool, I also thought that the overall design of the game was a huge pull from FF's style, but to me, that's a very good thing. Always nice to see good RPGs come from other companies besides ones with 'square' in the name. Plus the backstory sounded cool, but that might just be because I liked the Highlander TV show.

Square is publishing last remnant. I think that Infinite Undiscovery looks much more interesting than Last Remnant though, and the fact that everything is real time is great. I just wonder how they are going to have you control/command the rest of your party in battle.

Whoops, thanks for the correction! Is Infinite Undiscovery coming out for 360? Haven't heard of it yet... Although "realtime" combat and such is fun in concept on RPGs, sometimes I'd really rather it just stick with turn-based methods.

Yeah, Infinite Undiscovery is Square-Enix/Tri-Ace's other exclusive 360 RPG. I get what you are saying about the realtime/turnbased stuff though, sometimes I do like just straight up classic turn based combat. Sometimes I like real-time though, like in Fable, or Sudeki. Sudeki also happened to be pretty good, thanks to random pointing at Family Video, I found it.

I finally beat Bioshock. It took me a while since I don't own a 360 so I had to play my friend's at his house.

Seriously one of the best games I've ever played. I've never felt so proud\happy to play a good guy in a game before.

I don't have to be afraid of the internet and it's spoilers anymore!