Xbox 360

The Damned

So it's kind of a back and forth thing with Ace Combat 6. Is it a 360 exclusive once and for all or will it be a timed exclusive like everyone's been saying? Also, thoughts on PGR4 for any of you that might have bought it already.

And for anyone grabbing Beautiful Katamari, add me. I'm totally up for some online play on this bitch.

So it's kind of a back and forth thing with Ace Combat 6. Is it a 360 exclusive once and for all or will it be a timed exclusive like everyone's been saying? Also, thoughts on PGR4 for any of you that might have bought it already.

And for anyone grabbing Beautiful Katamari, add me. I'm totally up for some online play on this bitch.

I plan on picking it up(PGR4). Gametrailers gave it a pretty decent rating

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25840.html

Hey all, can anyone tell me where i can start a game specific thread for Portal, and not have it closed? I really want to have a good thread on the connections of Portal and Half-Life.

Frankly, i think im the first to discover this and really want to share (especially since i'm not a big HL guy, never finished one of them).

PS: Has to do with www.ApertureScience.com

Thanks!

I have a question.

My room mate bought a 360 with halo 3.

I promised myself I wouldn't get into it.

Two days later, I had unlocked half of the achievements in H3.

Now, if were to buy a memory card for a 360, is it possible for me to move my gamer profile (and gamer achievements) to another 360?

I have a question.

My room mate bought a 360 with halo 3.

I promised myself I wouldn't get into it.

Two days later, I had unlocked half of the achievements in H3.

Now, if were to buy a memory card for a 360, is it possible for me to move my gamer profile (and gamer achievements) to another 360?

If you sign up for Xbox Live, when you recover your Gamertag it will come up with all your achievments and stuff (not your game saves tho) no problem.

nah for 360 games its either 1 offer and 2 refs or 2 offers

some are free many are $1 and most take little time to do and a quick call to cancel

and if you dont wanna give out a CC number you can always get one of those $20 prepaid cards and get like 3 or 4 games out of it