Xbox 360

The Damned

Why are Xbox 360 wireless goodies so freaking expensive? $100 for a wireless adapter, $50 per controller. Rock Band actually wired some of their instruments to keep costs down. What's going on?

Market prices? The Wiimote (actually $60 for nunchuck+wiimote) and other wireless controllers costs around that much, the PS3 Sixaxis is precisely $50.

Also a lot of 3rd party wireless adapters are $100 or even more. I wish both prices were a lot lower too, but they're just going by the market.

I'm gonna have to "roll" with Katamari on this one. The Katamari games haven't had a long track record of sucking in America. If DDR would stop putting Kelly Clarkson and Fall Out Boy in there games and maybe put some music you can, oh I dunno, dance to maybe I'll go back.

Yeah, I went with BK and I don't regret it. I have the insatiable desire to play it at all times, even though I have to practice for my Taekwon Do skills test.

I might grab DDR later on since a friend of mine has like 3 different versions for the PS2. I'm gonna grab Eternal Sonata next being that I need my JRPG fix.

I'm just glad to see so many Japanese games making it to the 360 now.

Yeah, I went with BK and I don't regret it. I have the insatiable desire to play it at all times, even though I have to practice for my Taekwon Do skills test.

I might grab DDR later on since a friend of mine has like 3 different versions for the PS2. I'm gonna grab Eternal Sonata next being that I need my JRPG fix.

I'm just glad to see so many Japanese games making it to the 360 now.

Off topic, but what style of Tae Kwon Do?

It could just be like what the PSX was for the PS2 - an entertainment version.

Yeah I only read the first page but It sounds just like an Xbox360 with a built in HDDVD Player, I know my friend wanted that quite badly so if it was that this wouldn't be a stupid move

on a side note the First page made it sound like the PS3 was dominating the Gaming Console market

Xbox that will incorporate not only a new HD DVD drive but a large hard drive and new entertainment software that is a spin off from its struggling media centre offering.

So i got the 3 red lights again. Got home from work turned it on, got the lights reset it and it seems to work ok for the time being, I refuse to turn if off. It won't die unless you power it off and on so It'll probably burn my house down.

So is it normal that there's no voice heard during the linear notes detailing Chopin's works in Eternal Sonata or no?

From what i remember yes. I fell asleep during a couple of those parts. about him being in frankfurt or fleeing from somewhere or another. That part is so very boring (at least to me). But yeah it's all just text and still pictures usually.