Xbox 360

The Damned

Anybody wanna recommend some games? I'm Getting my elite tomorrow. Not gonna pay for the gold account so no online play and I'm not a big FPS fan so take that into consideration.

Don't let me down guys :<

Mass Effect all the way d00d. Darksector is suprisingly good as well. You won't care much for the characters in the story but you get a glaive.

Anybody wanna recommend some games? I'm Getting my elite tomorrow. Not gonna pay for the gold account so no online play and I'm not a big FPS fan so take that into consideration.

Don't let me down guys :<

GTA IV comes with a free month of XBL gold.

I also suggest Mass Effect (best 360 game), Assassin's Creed, Lost Odyssey, and Gears of War.

I beaten halo 3, gears of war, and assasins creed(got it for the ps3). I'm gonna start mass effect later today. Lost odyssey is already on my to buy list. Gta 4 I was thinking of getting it for the ps3(is there a big differance between the two versions?).Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming.

Btw any notable xbox live games worth buying?

Puzzle Fighter and Puzzle Quest if you're a puzzle fanatic like me. Or Ikaruga, Triggerheart for shooter fans. The Prince of Persia remake is incredible (mostly since I fell in love with the older game) and the new Bionic Commando remake looks like it's going to be the game of the year for me.

I beaten halo 3, gears of war, and assasins creed(got it for the ps3). I'm gonna start mass effect later today. Lost odyssey is already on my to buy list. Gta 4 I was thinking of getting it for the ps3(is there a big differance between the two versions?).Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming.

ps3 version has a higher rate of fail than the 360 version, by far. stick with the 360. my friend got it for ps3 and likes the controls of the 360 version, as well.

There are a few RPGs out for the 360 like Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Mass Effect and Oblivion, and more are coming out like Tales of Vesperia, Star Ocean 4(possibly), Fable 2, Infinite undiscovery, Last Remnant, etc.

Only problem I'm seeing is that these are all from the "big guns" publishers and developers. Nothing niche is really coming out for any of the new systems, which is disappointing to say the least.

Puzzle Fighter and Puzzle Quest if you're a puzzle fanatic like me. Or Ikaruga, Triggerheart for shooter fans. The Prince of Persia remake is incredible (mostly since I fell in love with the older game) and the new Bionic Commando remake looks like it's going to be the game of the year for me.

I'm pretty interested in the Bionic Commando remake, should be a lot of fun. I hear the original is coming to XBLA as well, which if true should be great to experience that again (never beat it, but got really far before my brother and I lost interest back in the day).

On a side note, am I the only one who is disappointed with Assassin's Creed? It's certainly a pretty game, and while there are some interesting mechanics, the experience on a whole was suprisingly bland and unengaging. It may be because I haven't played enough of it yet (made it to the 2nd city), but honestly I'm going to have to be running low on my backlog before I give that another shot.

Seeing how everyone Kinda covered the big guns

If your looking for some cheaper games I'd recommened picking up Dead Rising, Condemned (Haven't played #2 but heard that was pretty sexy) and even Viva Pinata if you can find it cheap

Edit: And if it's still free (I don't know if it is) download Aegis Wing it actually was pretty fun

Edit: And if it's still free (I don't know if it is) download Aegis Wing it actually was pretty fun

It is still free. And still awesome.

I can't really say for other consoles, but the orange box is an excellent value for what you get. I've put many many hours into it, and I am still playing.

Team Fortress 2 on xbox live alone is worth the price.

EDIT: Anyone know when Half Life 2: episode 3 is supposed to come out?

Worms, Rez HD, Catan, Carcassonne, Puzzle Quest, Puzzle Fighter HD, Assault Heroes (and Assault Heroes 2), and the list goes on. You could spend weeks just cruising through XBLA demos. PLenty of quality stuff.