Xbox 360

The Damned

Ikaruga kicks my ass and doesn't even call me the next day. They weren't kidding when they said this game was hard.

Play some Aegis wing, or Raiden Project and it won't seem as hard.

Said the guy who still hasn't downloaded the full game yet.

I know it's a little late to make a post about this but: Anybody else a little disappointed by Mass Effect?

Also, Ikagura is hard. So is Rez(at least the bosses can be) and so is Triggerheart Exelica.Cod 4 was better then I thought it was gonna be.

I was disappointed in Mass Effect in that it felt like a huge preview of bigger things to come. And the romance aspect could've been more fleshed out. That and the battle system became rather simple.

i agree,i was expecting a something like a KOTOR or newerwinter nights,and it disappointed me in technical terms too,game has much bugs and framerate really gets low,solid game but great disappointment personally...:?

Somewhat related;

I bought my girlfriend Portal for PC (because she loved playing it on my 360, but doesn't have one). And it won't allow her to install without first installing steam. I have yet to look at it, but have you guys heard of this?