Xbox 360

The Damned

Good answer. Good answer.

We'll be watching you from the shadows, mister.

Ok with that said, we've got a pretty solid lineup of upcoming gaming(and an impressive lineup of games already released) for the rest of the year.

Infinite Undiscovery

Gears of War 2

Last Remnant

Tales of Vesperia

Soul Calibur IV

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Rockband 2

Too Human

Banjo Kazooie

And add that to the list of great games out thus far like:

Ninja Gaiden 2

GTA4

Battlefield: Bad Company

Getting some serious love for the 360

Don't forget next year is gonna rock with Star Ocean 4, Resident Evil 5, Halo Wars and maybe Silent Hill 5.

And Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Prototype and GH: World Tour. I'm also hoping to hear some news of Alan Wake too...

edit: Also, FaceBreaker looks interesting.

Anyway, I'm gonna buy some MS Points again soon, and I'm picking up Puzzle Quest (AnSo recommend) and 1942: Joint Strike, if it doesn't get pummeled on the media. Also buying Ninja Gaiden II too.

Has anybody heard anything about Left 4 Dead? it's being made by Valve

4 player co-op Zombie survival game... I don't really know how this escaped my radar because I love Zombies and Co-op

Edit: On a side note Ninja Gaiden 2 is pretty fricken epic

I'll be buying Ninja Gaiden II, Battlefield: BC, and Soul Calibur IV in August when I get my TV(yes I know I've said I'd get it eventually, but this time it's for real).

So far I've been playing the demo for NG2 and BF:BC. Ninja Gaiden by itself already had an awesome action formula, and they stuck with it for the most part in Ninja Gaiden II, which is a very good thing. Even better is all the tweaks they made like adding finishing moves(epic), excessive amounts of gore and limbs flying everywhere(epic x2), and an even deeper weapon system with many more weapons added this time around(the demo gives you the Dragon Sword, Falcon's Talons, Lunar Staff, and Eclipse Scythe right off the bat).

What can I really say about BF: BC from what I've played thus far? Well, it's more Battlefield, and I love the hell out of it. End of story.

Seriously, if the PS3 never gets its head out of the sandbox, then I'm willing to wager that the 360 is this generation's best.

For you guys with the Pro 360, is the 20 gig hard drive enough, or is the Elite really worth the extra money? I don't have HD so HDMI doesn't make a difference to me.

fyi they both have hdmi the only difference is the bigger hard drive and its black

20gb is more than enough though

I would plunk the extra for the elite if I had the money. 20GB is nowhere near enough if you have a few demos, downloaded games and music/movies put in there. It'll probably take you a few weeks to fill it all. I think even 120GB probably won't be enough for me personally. And HDMI just makes everything that much simpler (ONE PLUG) and with better graphical results.

SCIV plz. That's the release I'm looking forward to the most with Fallout 3 and Fable 2 close seconds.

Also, I'm an XBLA nutter. I have like 34 XBLA games, it's all I play. So I'd like to especially recommend some games (in order of awesomeness):

Omega Five - Horizontal shooter with a lot of tricks up it's sleeve. Fantastic to play, fantastic to look at and great achievements. 200/200 bitches!

Puzzle Quest - If you haven't played it already it's at it's best at the 360. An expansion is set for release pretty soon too.

Rez HD - Durrrrh. Just buy it already.

Mutant Storm Reloaded/Empire - The best of the robotron clones, addictive and challenging.

Settlers of Catan - Not kidding, best boardgame to grace XBLA. Play it online and thank me later.

Ikaruga - Incredibly hardcore. Incredibly rewarding. Not for the faint of heart.

Has anybody heard anything about Left 4 Dead? it's being made by Valve

4 player co-op Zombie survival game... I don't really know how this escaped my radar because I love Zombies and Co-op

I heard about it last year from a friend, and I thought it was going to be released last winter so I'm sad I have to wait another year, but it looks good so far. Either way, I'm pretty gassed up for it; I don't care for zombies much, but the concept seems very badass.

Speaking of Puzzle Quest, I don't think it's an expansion but a full fledged galactic sequel. Look it up on GameTrailers.com. I think it looks pretty intriguing and the game just might be as 'too-big-for-a-puzzler' kind of game as the first. If the gameplay lives up, I'm downloading it instantly.

Speaking of Puzzle Quest, I don't think it's an expansion but a full fledged galactic sequel. Look it up on GameTrailers.com. I think it looks pretty intriguing and the game just might be as 'too-big-for-a-puzzler' kind of game as the first. If the gameplay lives up, I'm downloading it instantly.

It's both. The Galactrix version is going to be released sometime soon and the expansion to Challenge of the Warlords (named Revenge of the Plague Lord) is coming even sooner.