Xbox 360

The Damned

Xbox 360 thread Aye? i own a 20gig xbox 360 and it rules! but as soon as i heard that the 40 or maybe 60 gigs came out, it costed the same as my 20gig one T_T i was so pissed! although i got it couple months earlier which is nice.

Now im wondering what games should i get :P I have Tales of Vesperia, Halo 3, and Lost Odyssey, still working on ToV and lost Odyssey, both very long and hard games >_<.

hey, you're from buffalo? i grew up there, went to high school in clarence. where do you live?
lol that sounds like what a bad evil man would do XD, but im not from buffalo NY tho btw XD if thats what you mean

rofl at brad being a "bad evil man."

On topic, what have people heard about SFIV, and who are people going to play in the upcoming tourney? Not to mention that it's under two weeks until it comes out...

Blue Dragon.

For those who've played it: Was it good???

childish gameplay, poor story. supposedly it picks up after the first disc, but i put five hours on it and was so incredibly annoyed by the main character's voice that i couldn't bear going any farther.

i'd stay away unless you're a huge fan of japanese-style rpgs and can put up with it. i'm not a big fan of anime, so i'm not into it.

childish gameplay, poor story. supposedly it picks up after the first disc, but i put five hours on it and was so incredibly annoyed by the main character's voice that i couldn't bear going any farther.

i'd stay away unless you're a huge fan of japanese-style rpgs and can put up with it. i'm not a big fan of anime, so i'm not into it.

I throroughly enjoyed it (and still do since I'm still at disc 1) I say buy since it's so cheap!

Man, I tried so hard to like Blue Dragon. But the story is dumb and the characters (with the exception of Zola) are all morons. The battles are fun, I guess, but it never really gets hard.

I finally gave up after traversing yet another optional dungeon that just sticks a worthless spell at the bottom, does not have a boss, and forces me to travel back through its maze-like archetecture to the entrance using the useless map system. I got lost and simply shut the damn thing off.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. I couldn't seem to find anything on it in those pages, I think for some reason my browser does something funny on the forums here: all the posts are from the bottom up. I need to scroll to the bottom of the page and read up. It only does this when I'm logged in and I'm can't figure out how to fix it.

So yeah, sorry, I didn't want to come across as a prick or anything :tomatoface:

As there is all this blue dragon talk i am currently selling it in the sell/want thread (i put it up quite a while ago).

it says 25 bucks but i'll sell for 20 or maybe 15

Also Star Ocean: The Last Hope, anyone? That game looks like it is going to be a pretty sick rpg. :D

Okay. I couldn't seem to find anything on it in those pages, I think for some reason my browser does something funny on the forums here: all the posts are from the bottom up. I need to scroll to the bottom of the page and read up. It only does this when I'm logged in and I'm can't figure out how to fix it.

So yeah, sorry, I didn't want to come across as a prick or anything :tomatoface:

it's a setting in your control panel. go to edit options, and about halfway down is 'thread display mode'. set it to linear - oldest first.