Crap games we love

Cerrax

No. I mean I know there is a movie where the guy is trying to stop a malevolent computer from doing something and all it says is "Row row row your boat, gently down the stream..."

Really? I'd never heard of that.

I was wondering why for several posts people seemed to be playing dumb about a line they'd heard since they were toddlers...I just chalked it up to sarcasm and went back to my regular board-reading schedule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Row,_Row,_Row_Your_Boat <--The Hackers reference seems to be the closest to what you're referring, but the game predated that movie by ~10 years.

Really? I'd never heard of that.

I was wondering why for several posts people seemed to be playing dumb about a line they'd heard since they were toddlers...I just chalked it up to sarcasm and went back to my regular board-reading schedule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Row,_Row,_Row_Your_Boat <--The Hackers reference seems to be the closest to what you're referring, but the game predated that movie by ~10 years.

Heh, maybe Hackers got it from the game.

Chopper Attack for the N64 (aka Wild Choppers in Japan).

Not neccessarily crap, but definately not a good game either. Hell-as-short campaign, and no multiplayer, and not to mention way too easy to beat.

What I do love about this game is just the SHMUPs factor here; basically, it's fun blowing crap up. And the music is cool, albeit repetative.

OMFG!

I thought I was the only person who played that game! And it is a bit repetitive but blowing shit up is FUN.

• 1 month later...

-Commando for the NES was hilarious in how horribly made it was.

-Equinox for SNES is actually a really challenging game with all its puzzles. It's sorta like an endless Zelda dungeon.

-This one football game for NES (not Tecmo Bowl, I don't remember what it was called exactly). It was hilarious when the ref would say "first down" or "touchdown". If you're not paying attention to the game, you wouldn't be able to distinguish. He utters, in both cases, something like "Ffhzzm.":lol:

untitled3ph.png

Quest 64... lol

The second RPG I ever played (first was Mario RPG) and loved every minute of it (except for the blue cave)

Also, I liked Final Fight: Streetwise, if only for the final level with all those zombies and the boss fights against the Four Horsemen (I always made it a point to finish them with a dropkick)

and cockroach stomping