Happy Birthday Extravaganza

suzumebachi

@Overcoat: Nice french Mister coat ;-)

@JJT: I like the fancy font, good job with the color, but that didn't fit together. NO Resubmit.

@Angelic Sound Factory: Thanks and i hope will met soon in the sky over Anea :mrgreen:

@Joker: Thanks [insert stupid opinion above the joker above me]

@Coop: Thanks man, you deserve to deliver nice birthday guy first in this thread (and nice new sig btw)

@Amayirot Akago: That's right even if i didn't answer to your request during my holiday month :-)

@Chizniz: Thanks man, and Joyeux anniversaire too you too then. Better late than never.

@Wespisp: Indded. I landed there for the mixes, i stayed for the community. Lot of stuff happened, but life is still going on.

@Sageemana : Ness powa. because swords are overrated! :-P

@Another Soundcape: Thanks and yes the European bureau is not yet dead. sleeping maybe...not dead.

@Fishy: I still remember that little fish i made and was turned into a badge by bummer :-)

@TheOrichalcon: I lost my memory and you were the first one i met at those time :-P was it luck?

@Sir Nuts: :mrgreen: where is my crate of black fried puff?

and to the others who posted but i don't know really. thanks

Though late, I just wanted to wish doulifee a happy birthday.

You have been an awesome friend. Dependable, humble, and always up for helping out anyone, you truly are a treasure to the OCR community.

Here is to you, my good friend. Happy birthday, and here is hoping that we shall all be sharing this day again for many years to come.

Cheers.