Happy Birthday Extravaganza

suzumebachi

This guy turned 28 today! You're still young, bro. (I'd say that even if you were turning 87.)

Feel the Wisconsan heat!

But seriously, have a good one, and of course looking forward to whatever arrangements (and originals) you've got cooking for the community this coming year! :)!! Keep up the good work!

(Yes, I used Jeremy's B-day message as a template. But you would too! I can't believe they're the same birthday, 4 years apart.)

But with some unique comments for Derek, man, you came out of nowhere with the FF6 "Cantata for Dancing" collabs with Jeremy last year. I'm sure Part III's gonna be awesome. Here's to that and anything else you've got on the horizon!

Poutine's reasonably popular around Toronto too. It's a Canadian thing that started in Quebec, more than a strictly Quebec thing; I know people in Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, and all know about poutine.

I doubt it's as widespread though. Or present in the daily diet.

Some restaurants around here basically specialize in poutine. (Of course, I'm biased towards Quebec poutine since I know exactly where it started and I grew up in a town famous for it...)