Happy Birthday Extravaganza

suzumebachi

The one thing about birthday threads that I hate is that during that two week period where everyone was arguing about them and they were temporarily suspended, I had my birthday. Four years and not one birthday thread. Not. One.

I hate you, Zircon. I hate you, and your birthday thread-having soul.

And birthday cake. I hate you birthday cake-having soul as well. Unless it's chocolate. Then that's fine. Chocolate's fine.

If you're feeling old, it was my grandmother's 85th birthday today, so don't feel bad about aging another year.

Happy birthday!

God damn, and here I thought you were older than me. Happy birthday

Ditto.

it just occurred to me in the last few hours too...

also, I've thought of a birthday present for you, but you'll have to wait until the meet-up in Philly to get it.

The one thing about birthday threads that I hate is that during that two week period where everyone was arguing about them and they were temporarily suspended, I had my birthday. Four years and not one birthday thread. Not. One.

And birthday cake. I hate you birthday cake-having soul as well. Unless it's chocolate. Then that's fine. Chocolate's fine.

If you're feeling old, it was my grandmother's 85th birthday today, so don't feel bad about aging another year.

Happy birthday!

Truth truth truth truth truth.

I never had a cake either. But I did have three different kinds of beer off the tap... bought for me by my friends. That was wonderful.

Holy crap that is like 17 different threads you have brought that up in.

Anyway, happy barfday little child!

Happy birthday!

I know that feeling. I mean, is it so hard to get a birthday thread up on JULY 6th ?

My birthday is coming up, JULY 6th, and I fear I won,t get a thread on JULY 6th.

Oh well, happy birthday Zircon, welcome to complete adulthood, enjoy your legal alcohol.

Happy Birthday, Zircon! Remember, being 21 isn't the end of the world. You still have to remain sober enough to judge more OCR music!

I know that feeling. I mean, is it so hard to get a birthday thread up on JULY 6th ?

My birthday is coming up, JULY 6th, and I fear I won,t get a thread on JULY 6th.

Oh well, happy birthday Zircon, welcome to complete adulthood, enjoy your legal alcohol.

AUGUST 26th? OK THEN.

WHAT? WHAT WAS THAT? AUGUST 28th? OK THEN!