OCR00171 - Chrono Cross "Another Inspiration"

Ginnsu

• 2 weeks later...
I love this song! In fact, I believe this is the first (maybe second) time I've posted on a remix. I listened to the "Reiterated Inspiration" on SquAredance, and found that this was quite a bit like it. I'm going now to look for more Peeples music on this site!

Strike all that I was saying... it turns out that SquareDance is a fan produced remix CD set... mostly done by Dale North and a bunch of other people... You can find more info here -> http://www.majesticmix.com/index.php

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got only one word for that song: relaxing! :) The fact is that the harmonies are so well arranged that I'm not ashamed to say that this stuff is pure professional work! :D It's when I hear music like that that I wish I know how to read music sheet and play other music instrument than harmonica! :cry: I recommand this one to anyone, especially if you're looking for inner peace! :wink: Keep up the good work Scott! 8)

I also just registered so I could comment on this piece.. How very beautiful and peaceful! That is an understatement though. I love how you've worked this piece around one of my favorite tracks from the game. This ReMix has almost destroyed my love for the original song.

• 1 month later...

The reason I registered at this forum was to comment on this.

It is, so far, my favorite remix here. The toon is very relaxing...And like the review says, You don't want it to end....You just want it to go on and on...It has that sad feel...and yet, it isn't really sad...Can' realy describe it...Excellent remix it get's a 10/10 and I reccomend it to everyone. Dang it, Now I have to get a PS2 so I can play this freaking game :lol:

-Creature

• 1 month later...

This is my first post, like many others, I HAD to comment on this song. I had recently downloaded the large BitTorrent file and checked the Squaresoft music first.

The original song was great in the game, but this remix is a definite masterpiece. It's very relaxing, though also somewhat saddening. It has a lot of power and all of the instruments blend together nicely. Simply wonderful.

I hope all of Scott Peeples' music is this great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow... This is my First Post on the boards... and if i was listening to this while jumping out of a plane parachuting... i could care less if my parachute didnt open because id have reached nirvana by then with this soul touching masterpiece... when i listen to it i lose all train of thought and is absorbed into the flowing tranquilty of this great song

11/10 #1 favorite at the moment

• 3 weeks later...

When I first listened to the song is Chrono Cross, it caught my attention because of it's beauty. Scott Peeples has taken this beauty, and added a depth to it that's truly captivating to the soul. It's humble beginnings lead to a piece that's unimaginable from the start. This piece is simply amazing.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a beautiful remix, I agree...

However, I downloaded it in search of a remix I had on my old computer. I was wondering if any of you could help me find it?

The remix was much more trance/techno, and had a bit quicker of a tempo. Compared to the origenal version of Dream of a Shore, a piano was used in place of the notes played by the violin (or whatever stringed insturment was used). Instead of long, slow notes like the origenal song, this created quick sharp notes that went well with the music. The rest of the sound was only what I could describe as techno.

The site I got it from I remember as being quite simple and plain, but it was a beautiful remix. If anyone knows where I could find it, please tell me?

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00171 - Chrono Cross "Another Inspiration"