OCR00171 - Chrono Cross "Another Inspiration"

Ginnsu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I registered with the site specifically so I could comment on this song. This remix is pure magic, the ideal for what musical ambience should be; understated and subtle, but incredibly beautiful and moving. Scott, your piece is among the highest calibur I've come across here and I look forward to more of your work.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, just ... wow ..

I have this song as an orignal here at home, and listening to this mix .. i have to say that this song simply destroys the original. Words are lacking at this beautifull remix .. again .. i cant control myself by saying that this is one of the top pieces i've heard so far.

The beautifull accoustics, the woodwinds, the percussion .. everything is mastered, well rendered, clear as crystal, and the bass just keeps the song alive.

Anyone with a passion for soft music should get this song without a doubt, its a must.

So I registered with the site specifically so I could comment on this song. This remix is pure magic, the ideal for what musical ambience should be; understated and subtle, but incredibly beautiful and moving. Scott, your piece is among the highest calibur I've come across here and I look forward to more of your work.

Me too. Just specially registered to place my thoughts on this piece. This is one of the best remixes that I have ever downloaded out this site. It has been staying on my playlist as #1 since the time I downloaded it.

Fantastic.

My first post, woohoo! ;)

This song is a true masterpiece in his genre. Relaxing, gentle. The ambiance is pretty much like the original "Dream of the Shore", but the ReMix is way more breath-taking as it sounds much clearer. It's one of the best relaxing songs I have on my playlist. Scott Peeples did a marvelous job with this one. All people I suggested listening to that song liked it very much. Great quality! :)

- CHOQ SOUL (secondary language 50% loaded... Been a while I haven't written in english uhuh)

• 3 weeks later...

Does it ever happen to you that you find a remix earlier than the original song, and you reject the original song because you like the remix better? Anyway, that happened to me, with this remix.

I love how the remix somehow has so much more ambiance and melody than the original.

Thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Words cannot even begin to describe how f*cking awesome this song is. I'm speechless. 8O Out of the current 141 remixes I have in my play list, this is my absolute favorite. If you want to hear a piece that will relax you, download this song. If you want to be blown away by perfection, download this song. I wish I could loop it so it could fit on to an entire cd. Only a few songs have come close to this piece as being my favorite mix, but I have yet to listen to a song that has to top "Another Insperation"

It's gold, Scott! Pure gold!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this song blew me away. It was my favorite song from Chrono Cross, and it have become one of my favorite remixes ever. My only complaint was the absence of the violin melody (you know, the Radical Dreamers theme stuck in the song) but Peeples made up for it big time by adding his own little thing with the guitar chords later into the song. The feel of this song is mellow, yet uplifting, and that's kinda hard to pull off, in my opinion. Love it, 'nuff said.

• 3 months later...

Wow... a moment of silence please... I'm meditating... this music just makes you want to think and reflect... really tranquil and peaceful... can't stop using elipsis'es... it's that good... wow...... even when it feels almost silent, there is great accompaniment and a very solemn fade out sequence to each segment... and then the main theme comes back in full :D I love the intro btw, and it ends in the same way, as inconspicuously as it started 8) wow... back to meditating :)

• 1 month later...

I happened to hear this version of the song before the original (I was dowloading some Chrono Cross music in anticipation of my sister passing me the game to play) - and I have to say that the original was a bit of a bummer after this beautiful version. It's much warmer and fuller than the original, and I love it heaps and lots. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Again, everything I have to say has been said. O'well, it bears repeating.

This is such a nice, well-rounded number...it was one of the first songs I downloaded here, and still remains one of my favorites. "At the Dream's Shore" is one of my favorite songs in Cross, and the inspiration is clear even without the melody. I like that. It shows real thought and innovation (unlike other Cross remixes which shall REMAIN NAMELESS), and is overall just a sweet song.

I could so see Serge heading up Another World's Cape Howl to this song, about to look at the tombstone there and read the writing... :cry:

• 2 months later...

Okay, I basically created an account with the sole intention of replying to this. I've been listening to this song for... at least 5 months. It makes me think of a lot of the things I've seen, and a lot of the places I've been. It's carried me through a lot, and by god, I woke up to it through the last quarter of high school. This is simply superb... When I'm in the mood for this kind of music, I'm pretty quick to peg it as my favorite song ever. Beautious.

I'm lost for words. The song blew me away! Well, not phisically, I didn't turn the speakers up that loud, but let me tell you this. I play the songs I like verrrrrrrry loud on my speakers. I played yours loud enough to hear on my fron porch and lawn! Does that tell you? I just love the song. :D I hope you keep making songs with this beauty and style. You are truely an OC remixer.

~Always Loving,

Lune St. Cliare, at yer service!

• 1 month later...

The first time I heard this song I was in awe, I loved it so much I listened to it about fifteen times before I got it into my head. Don't ask me why but I wrote down lyrics to go with the song and was singing it out loud while the music played on my speakers. Needless to say, alot of people liked it... :oops:

Oh well, hope you don't mind. I can't wait to listen to more of your music because this song is always and will always be my favorite. :D

did I mention that I'm a hardcore peeples fan myself?

Aren't we all?

Wow. Just wow. One of my favorites. The smooth tranistions, and the perfect reverb, and Peeples-esque percussion. And his bass is in tune, and just the right volume! The Piano is stark, but not harsh, much like the wind, and the strings are nothing short of perfect. The winds sound ideal. Everything is blended and tranistioned perfect, so it's notable, but only a little. It's so like the wind. Whoa. And the guitar. So raw, but with perfect reverb, easily better than the original.

Words escape me. Scott at his very finest.

• 2 weeks later...

now i don't know if it is true but the rumor going around is that Scott Peeples is a remixing god. After hearing this song i don't think it is a rumor any more, he obviously is.

This song is the reason i started to make my own tunes and posting them on acidplanet, it's as simple as that. I want to see him do another punch-out remix, that would be super sweet.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00171 - Chrono Cross "Another Inspiration"