Co-Haven (WIP) SGX contest!

SenPi

Ok, so I originally wanted to incorporate pieces of each song, but I found out that all 4 songs dont incorporate very smoothly (as far as I could see)

So this is basically a remix of Haven and Coactive, Plus I will be ading a bunch of my own original stuff in there as well.

So here is what I have so far... mastering sucks because I suck at using Acid, which most of this was made in.

Co-Haven v1

Super Green X - Co-Haven (SymBiotiX Mix) [V1]

EDIT: Ok so here is the final version. I have named it Breaking The Barrier so uhh.. enjoy.

Breaking The Barrier

ok, so this is version 2. I worked some more on it, and did some drum stuff.

Ugh.. I really really suck at mastering with acid, so I think I'm going to have to use some weird unconventional methods to end up mastering everything in reason.. its gonna be a little complicated but I think I can do it.

Hopefully version 3 will be the final.

Enjoy!

Co-Haven (SymBiotiX Mix)

Somehow I feel the song and your added sound seems to be...clashing with each other a bit too much it doesn't make too much sense. Almost like playing bits of two different songs. Though I like the idea given here, it's a little too repetitive; the background melodies aren't too prominent.

Otherwise, it's pretty good but could be better. There's just too much 'oomph' and not enough 'virtuoso' in the sentence, in my opinion. And Good'o on trying with ACID.