Golden Sun

Revoluti*n

You're not the only one here that wants to hear more Golden Sun. Honestly, Sol Sanctum Guitar kicks ass, with so much emotion. But it's not enough alone.

I've seen this game requested plenty of times, once by myself. Just stopping by to provide support, I suppose. If you're interested, I'm running a site project ([Here], the link in my sig is to the old forums), and Saturos/Menardi are one of the tracks. Check it out, although atm you won't be able to hear any tracks...

I love it too. I've got the entire soundtrack from both games on my computer.

Before I found the tracks online, I recorded every track from Golden Sun directly from my GBA onto my CD burner. I even manually faded every track out at exactly one repeat. good [wasted] times.

It's on my to do list to tackle one of those tunes.

I really like that town theme from GS that's in 10/8 time. You know, it starts off with some pizzicato and then the oboe/cor anglais things comes in. Or maybe I'll try the theme from the Saturos battle at Mercury lighthouse. Gorah and Tundaria Tower are awesome too. So much to choose from!

Believe me when I say anything, ANYTHING you mix from Golden Sun would make a bunch of people happy. Go, go mix!

And if you do plan on doing something, I would recommend just the main menu theme as a lullaby of some kind. Not a weird, synth-y thing, either. I'm going to be completely honest here, I've fallen asleep to that tune more than once...

ed;224532']Believe me when I say anything' date=' ANYTHING you mix from Golden Sun would make a bunch of people happy. Go, go mix!

And if you do plan on doing something, I would recommend just the main menu theme as a lullaby of some kind. Not a weird, synth-y thing, either. I'm going to be completely honest here, I've fallen asleep to that tune more than once...[/quote']

oh my god for reals.