Interview

nvman90

Hey,

I have this English assignment where I first have to write about some sort of media, then interview someone about that media and write another essay for that. Well, as I turned on Amarok to listen to music that i have got here. I thought that video game music and video game remixing would be a perfect idea for the media sample essay and I'm sure I can get someone here to do the interview.

I think my interview essay is going to be about how one goes about remixing video game music. However, the interview questions will be about all things that might relate to remixing.

Anyone willing to help me out? Can you PM me and give me your email address or I'll give you mine first if you rather do that. Then I'll email you the questions.

I'll probably send you $25, through paypal if you have an account. Just as a thank you for the time. Along with a thank you for all the great remixing you guys do!

Thanks

-Nick

You'd be far better off by PM'ing a remixer or simply asking the questions here and leaving it open for people to answer. Your requiring far to much.For instance asking people to get in contact with you first when here you are in a remixing community and an open forum. Simply ask what you want to know. Keep your $25, only the lowest of the low would take it from you. I'm not a remixer but I know the majority of people here aren't complete asshats and would assist you.

Good Luck.

Ya I would really like to keep it open for anyone in the community to answer. I thought it would be kind of cool to interview the community as a whole. I did ask my professor about that, she doesn't want it done like that.

Alright sorry, thanks for the advice.